Main Menu

The X Factor

Started by Funt Solo, 21 August, 2005, 01:38:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

My name is fate, and I just watched The X Factor and became temporarily emotionally involved in the depicted events.

Tweak, what can you suggest to alleviate my illness?
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

The Amstor Computer

Is it just me or has this show become crueller? I remember watching a bit of it last year & being surprised at how much it was about parading the least-talented, most uncomfortable and least self-aware people, and it seems even worse this year.

Trout

I just saw the end. I was watching the thing about babies on the other side.

Aaaaaawwwwww!

- Sickening Trout

Artificial Idiot

I'd say I'm watching it until they've finished parading all the horrid, least talented acts before our eyes... But seeing as the last one produced G4, I think I'm in it for the long haul...

belac

I watched it tonight ...I laughted...I cried...I laughted...I cried....I laughted.

Quirkafleeg

Seemed really scrappy and rushed to me... the usual 'look at me!'s and out-right mentalists and even less actual talent as before.

No doubt I'll stop watching when it comes to the bland-fest of the final rounds...

It'll be a challange for them to produce something even more horrific that G4...

Adrian Bamforth

I'll pass on your messages...the band I'm in are supporting G4 at the Kent Music Festival in a couple of weeks.

ADE

Link: Luke Smith and The Feelings

Quirkafleeg

Are all your fans grannies as well?

Artificial Idiot

Can you get somebody to tell that git to stop smiling when he's singing Bohemian Rhapsody?

In fact, can you just get somebody to tell those gits to stop singing Bo Rhap, period?

Megadeth

I didn't know you played with Luke Smith, it's bass you play isn't it?

Is this thing with G4 the one down at Port Lympe or something else entirely?

LARF

Luke Smith and the Feelings

Pure Genius!

s'like Jesus, but modern and English and everything...

you can use that!

Cheers Ade for the link

Adrian Bamforth

"I didn't know you played with Luke Smith, it's bass you play isn't it?"

Yep, every Thursday evening at Local Hero records, Sun Street. Spread the word!

"Is this thing with G4 the one down at Port Lympe or something else entirely?"

Again yes, on the 4th Sept, also featuring (on other days) Girls Aloud and The Cheeky Girls.

Larf if you want more Luke Smith MP3s let me know and I can upload them - I say that as a huge fan myself.

ADE