Main Menu

Progs 80-1000 + annuals, specials etc. + US comics

Started by alexmusson, 30 December, 2006, 06:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexmusson

Hi there,

Due to moving house and needing the loft emptying, I'm having a massive clearout of my entire run of 2000ADs and Dredds (inc. annuals, specials etc), plus a load of US comics - all in pretty good condition. Go take a look at the list up on www.alexmusson.com/ebay.

Huge number of progs looking for a good home - make me an offer via alexmusson@hotmail.com.

- Alex Musson
   (P.S See my Alan Moore interview:
    www.mustardweb.org/issue6/alanmoore.htm)

Link: http://www.alexmusson.com/ebay" target="_blank">Full list of comics I'm selling

Art

Art

(No, seriously, it is worth getting, one of the better Moore interviews. Weird how he never runs out of new things to say)

Buttonman

Do I spy a Zoolander reference there Art? The interview wouild have to be at least twice as big etc. etc.

ThryllSeekyr

I'm just itching to get my hands on some old Progs. Which very hard to buy where I live..........

How much you want for the lot?

Just the 2000AD's mind you.

The others I'm not sure about.

alexmusson

Hi there ThryllSeekyr,

> I'm just itching to get my hands on some old Progs.
> Which very hard to buy where I live..........
> How much you want for the lot?
> Just the 2000AD's mind you.
> The others I'm not sure about.

Do you want just the weekly 2000ad progs or are you also interested in the specials/annuals etc and/or the Dredd stuff?

And where is it that you live? I'm thinking about how to get 950+ progs to you!

Thanks. P.S. Please reply to alexmusson@hotmail.com. Ta!

- Alex

Art

http://crazedmom.net/img/yahoopics/book.jpg">

ThryllSeekyr

I am interested in all of your 2000AD magazines and those annnuals. The older stuff is more interesting to me as I have less of it. I have only started buying the magazine again on a weekly basis ( For the first time ever.), some of the Judge Dredd Megazines, some of 2000AD monthly for the last year now. I have also being buying them since the beginning of 2003 on and off and then not for nearly a whole year during 2004 till near the end of 2005. I also have a pile of the older stuff from the late to mid 90's, 80's and 70's progs, but not all of them. I really must draw up a record of all the 2000AD's I now own. The annuals that you have mentioned also are of particular interest to me. I would be very interested also in getting the DiceMan 1-5 that you say you own.

I'm not really sure I really have the type of money you may be wanting for all your 2000AD material, seriously. I am currently residing ( I have lived here all my life so far.)in on the south East Coast of Australia. In alittle town near Brisbane called Ipswich. ( Not the Ipswich in the UK famous for all those Jack the Ripper copy cat killings.) I'll give my post office box number if the price you have for all your stuff is within my finacial reach.

But to be perfectly honest as I don't work at the moment. I can't afford much more a couple of hundred at the most for the time being. It really depends on how fast you want to sell them all as I could possibly buy them all off you in small chunks. But that vould be another problem as it would be overseas mail and then there is the packaging and handling fees.

Also, the method of payment would be another thing. Just last week I had registered a account through Pay-Pal and E-Bay and some ti me in the future I may even manage get a yearly subscription  right here. So no more messing around with the Newstands for me.

Check my e-mail and give me a quote on every 2000AD book you own that you want to get rid of.

SamuelAWilkinson

Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

ThryllSeekyr

So what the verdict?
IOs Alex still there. I have given you my ultimatum via E-mail.