Main Menu

Atavar in a jar - Best Before End of Series

Started by paulvonscott, 16 April, 2002, 01:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulvonscott

I dunno, here's my guess at what will happen in Atavar.  

5-1 The human race won't be dead and the Atavar will help to kill them off.  Then he'll say 'shit!'

It was all just a ploy to get those pesky humans.

Doesn't sound very convincing does it?  Anyway I'm bored, so feel free to add your own guesses.  

Thread Zero

I didn't know Dan Abnett wrote Scooby Doo and Rupert Bear.

Atavar makes perfect sense now!

scojo

eggonlegs

small furry mammals will save the day, but atavar will still be poo

2000AD Online

I`m terrible at guessing these things myself.  Maybe he`ll defeat the UO`s and they`ll clone him a woman as a reward. Perhaps it`s all a crazy dream....
  I like Atavar but his cloned language is limited.  Saying `shit` would be a step up on always saying `christ` and `jesus`.

Tu-plang

Well, I think 1288 is another all-new story prog, so it will end in 1287.  I won't get that for another week.

Gee, how will I deal with waiting for the ending for so lo- (yawn) so lo-

(snore.)

paulvonscott

Don't me down hearted men!  Was Churchill downhearted as London was bombed to buggery!  Was Custer glum at the battle of little big horn?  Was Hitler glum as he waited for the allied forces in his bunker, cradling a gun and eyeing the poison while Eva Braun glowered at him and told him she knew this was going to happen and she should of married that butcher, at least she wouild have got more sausage?

Hell no!

My second guess at odd of 10-1 is that these aliens killed the human race and the UO's were the last act of revenge of humanity.  Now Atavar has denied them even that.  Cue cries of "damn you all to hell!"  

Mk13

>Well, I think 1288 is another all-new story prog, so it will end in 1287.

Nope, 1289 is all new stories, and Atavar finishes in 1288...