Main Menu

Urban Dead - Necronauts

Started by Funt Solo, 13 April, 2006, 05:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad Andy

DXB have you put that in about the 'Zombie Street Team'? Now that's funny.

All we need now is endorsement from our favourite Phil Mitchell look-a-like and the undead can go into all of Malton's libraries and put his books in more prominent positions.

Floyd-the-k

I think I'm Floydjk. Or maybe JudgeFloyd. ANyway, I was zombified ages ago, you're welcome to revive me or just recycle me for spare parts,

yours altuistically

Aaron Smurf Murphy

Undead again but raising XP. My long haul down to Pitneybank is almost done. I'm in Spracklingbank, 1 suburb north of Pitneybank.

Any one needed support from a rogue zombie in the are just give us a yell.

The Monarch

uh do you get a message if you are now a zombie?

just asking as i failed to get to a building before my action points ran out and when i logged on half an hour later it had said i had been attacked by a zombie several times

Bad Andy

It will say: 'You are dead' and you will have to spend 10AP standing up.

The Monarch

ah so i am still alive as of this post anyway

Leigh S

Hurrah - been healed by a friendly scientist - so where is it safe to go to in the south of Peppadville to meet up with you lot?  Remembering i cant enter heavily barricaded buildings?

SamuelAWilkinson

After some dimwit overbarricaded our police department, your best bet is the warehouse to the north of top-left bit of the mall.
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Rex Banner

rexbanner is off the ZST & back in the land of the living.

Girlfriend is also reporting for duty, a cop by the name of Oopsie Daisy.

Do we have a big plan yet?

Aaron Smurf Murphy

Good question. Are the majority of us now in Pitneybank or Peppardville?

I'm outside Giddings Mall 85, 41 right now. It's barricaded tight and the zombies are starting to close in. Personally I've been using this chance to raise xp by smacking up the dead whilst still a zombie myself.

Finn Sinn

Funt Solo

Just posting a flag for my http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Necronauts" target="_blank">updates, so I know where I got to.

---

Jack Point is holed up in the warehouse next to Boutcher Alley PD - scavenging for ammo.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Slippery PD

Slippery James is alive and in promel towers, pegton.  A little south of Jack Point, today Ill move north.  

Yer Slips

Lobo Baggins

Jack Point is holed up in the warehouse next to Boutcher Alley PD - scavenging for ammo.

I suggest we all head there and regroup - it should be a convenient place to loot both the mall and the PD.

Mister Nightjar has been battling a horde of zombies attacking the Marshment PD in Peeppardville - we managed to fight them off, but at such a cost!  There were something like 90 dead bodies lying outside in the end...

The horror!  The horror!
The wages of sin are death, but the hours are good and the perks are fantastic.

Funt Solo

*WARNING*

The warehouse, Boutcher Alley PD and the mall were all Heavily Barricaded last time I looked, and this warehouse is tagged as someone's military HQ.

Jack Point snuck in through the sewers (ie Fast Running) from the warehouse north of Baum Bank (but that was days ago).

Let me have a scout around and see if I can find somewhere that isn't occupied.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Slippery PD

Yeah it is so I couldnt get in.  THe one next to it,  diagonally to the north east of it isnt as badly barraded and seems "relatively" safe.

Yer Slips