Main Menu

Boarder lookalikes

Started by I, Cosh, 29 August, 2013, 11:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie boy

Whenever I was clean shaven, college classmates used to enjoy calling me Ricky Fitts- after the drug dealing student from American Beauty. No one took the time to learn his real name (the slackers). I just Googled it; it's Wes Bentley. I would also like to add they claimed I looked like him- the name wasn't given to me for dealing!

TordelBack

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 06 September, 2013, 08:28:40 PM
Johnny Stress looks like his twin brother Danny, believe it or not.  Leading to a lot of confusion on my part when I bumped into the latter drinking with the former's girlfriend recently.

An Eastenders plotline if ever I heard one.

I have frequently been mistaken for former Steward and Baliff of the Manor of Northstead HRH Gerry Adams TD, so at least no-one ever tried to steal my luggage. 

Now that I'm fatter and have shaved off my beard-of-20-years, I'm more likely to be mistaken for a giant ball of mozzarella being feasted on by two rabid children.

Dandontdare

When I had long hair it was Francis Rossi or the child-catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang bang; when I cut it short I got Sgt Bob Cryer off the Bill.

Since I grew a beard, there haven't been many - I was called "tramp" the other day - by a girl of around 12 who I refused a light to 'cos she was too young to smoke.

Zarjazzer

the uncharitable compare me to some sort of goblin experiment. Nonsense. I know who I look like and so do the new SW filmmakers. Here I am as smuggler entrepreneur Dash Lose- oh- Cargo and the new title "SW-  Right up the Empire" catches the zany, Carry on style version soon to be inflicted grace the kinemas. Not too sure about my "robot" co-pilot though...
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

The Doctor Alt 8

Some beggar once told me I looked like Su Pollard!

and thought I would be flattered!

SuperSurfer

Much as it pains me to say this I have been compared to Charlie Chaplin. When I had more in the hair department it was quite bushy so that might have had something to do with it.

And no, I don't have a Chaplin/Hitler tache.

Someone from this board (I'm talking about you, Colin Zeal) did once say "he does look like Strontium Dog".

TordelBack

Mabs

I've been told I look like this bloke here;

With the goatee of course (not to mention I'm not caucasian, lets just say I'm the 'non-caucasian' version of the bloke up there, or rather the Asian version!) One time me and a few mates were watching The Machinist, and one of them burst out laughing "hey look! That's Mabs!"  ::)
My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

JayzusB.Christ

Quotenot to mention I'm not caucasian, lets just say I'm the 'non-caucasian' version of the bloke up there, or rather the Asian version!

The mind boggles.  Pictures of the real you, please!
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Dark Jimbo

I hope you don't look quite so badly in need of a meal!
@jamesfeistdraws

Mabs

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 08 September, 2013, 03:43:55 PM
Quotenot to mention I'm not caucasian, lets just say I'm the 'non-caucasian' version of the bloke up there, or rather the Asian version!

The mind boggles.  Pictures of the real you, please!

Lol I feel a little embarrassed! I know, I'm such a wimp! I'll put up a drawing of myself if you wish and you can judge for yourself!  ;)

@ Jim, lol! No I don't, I've put on some weight since then!

My Twitter @nexuswookie

I, Cosh

That's a relief. I was thinking I should've sent you a food parcel rather than more comics.

I have been variously (depending on length of hair, size of gut and brokenness of nose) likened to Stephen Fry, Ricky Gervais, Lemmy and the drummer from Wings.
We never really die.

Mabs

Quote from: The Cosh on 08 September, 2013, 04:01:07 PM
That's a relief. I was thinking I should've sent you a food parcel rather than more comics.

I have been variously (depending on length of hair, size of gut and brokenness of nose) likened to Stephen Fry, Ricky Gervais, Lemmy and the drummer from Wings.

:lol: I appreciate your concern, mate!

My Twitter @nexuswookie

SKD

When I was a lot younger it was Tucker Jenkins (Todd Carty) from Grange Hill & Tucker's Luck.

In my twenties it was Axel Rose. One friend would even try to encourage me to "do the wobbly dance." I never did.

Nowadays my nearest and dearest, closest and oldist chums say I look like Jack Dee. And a right miserable bastard to boot... :(

Stew.   

TordelBack

Quote from: SKD on 08 September, 2013, 04:44:44 PM
Nowadays my nearest and dearest, closest and oldist chums say I look like Jack Dee.

I've never noticed the similarity between Todd Carty and Jack Dee until now!  Jack should be written into Eastenders as the late Mark Fowler's real Dad/clone/long lost twin or something similarly plausible.