Main Menu

MS-DOS Games

Started by von Boom, 07 January, 2015, 09:49:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

von Boom

Now you can access 2,400 MS-DOS games:

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos_games/v2

Please don't blame me if you don't get any work done.

ThryllSeekyr

Curse of the Azure Binds...I read those books and that entire series from the world of Forgotten-Realms.

I remember buying Pools of Radience (Yep, read those as well!) as one of the first games of that type (Role-Playing-Computer-Games) for the C64 alone with the first or second or third in the Bard's Tale series. (There was a problem with the one they gave. The dungeon disk was for the Bard's Tale game I didn't. I never preaches and my party of adventures were stuck wandering around in the small town of Skara-Brae Still had plenty of fun levelling them over encounters with the wandering monsters.

I never finished Pools of Radience either and I think that was because of a bug. Reading the novelisations didn't give me the unfair advantage you think it might.

I was so impressed with the animated title screen alone. Aside from the fact hat the graphics in the game didn't match up. Starting fights inside taverns...great fun!

Fantasy Empires looks fun as well.

Although, I might refrain from downloading potentially harmful software on my year old computer.

It's been sent back and fixed under-warranty to  many times and the last time I had to pay for it.