Main Menu

McMahon Statue and Planet Replicas at Thought Bubble

Started by PlanetReplicas, 19 October, 2014, 05:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IronGraham

Got mine today (grey variant) put it next to my frank quietly batman statue may try the blue tack idea
We're werewolves not swearwolves

IronGraham

Sorry for double posting not sure how to edit posts, I also got a poster who else got one?
We're werewolves not swearwolves

Andy_Lee

Jake Lynch

Statue and poster today as well - McMahon magnificence!! Very happy droid....
@ArtDroid_Lynch

moly

Looking forward to the mekon next, like how stuff other than dredd is starting to come out

Albion

Got mine today. Very pleased with it. Another great item from Planet Replicas.

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Spikes

Dunk!

"Trust we"

Leigh S

So, stupid question but google isnt helping me out.... this polystone stuff - I can use Army painter primer and acrylic  paints as per a Resin kit?

Steve Green

Google tells me it's a mixture of Polyurethane Resin and stone powder - I've e-mailed Dan to see if he has any recommendations for what works best.

Cheers

Steve

Leigh S

Cheers, Steve -  have a couple of weeks off work, so intend to make sure he gets done in a classic 1982 annual style!

Steve Green

Hiya,

from Dan...

"that's in primer so any paint would work, spray or other wise.
I'd presume they use a non waterbased paint for the primer, so any paint system should be fine on that"

Leigh S

Cheers Steve - started painting today - hopefully capture the McMahon colouring style from the early annuals...

Steven Sterlacchini

Cool. I'd love to see people's paint jobs. There are quite a few different ways of approaching it.