Main Menu

Traitor to his kind vs. Beast of Milton Keynes - Bolt-01 Cup - Group 4 Game 2

Started by Colin YNWA, 16 September, 2021, 06:48:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Traitor to his kind vs. The Beast of Milton Keynes - Bolt-01 Cup - Group 4 Game 2

So after so much faffling in the over complex qualifying we get down to the top end action as the last 16 face-off and today we have 2 games from, can you guess... Group 4. As ever though...

All you need to worry about which is your favourite between:

Traitor to his Kind - more info

Vs

The Beast of Milton Keynes - more info

Just reply in this thread naming your favourite of these two stories at the beginning of your post (or use Bold tags so I can spot it easily) and say what you like about these wonderful stories after that.

Match ends early on the morning of Sunday 19th September and the winner (I'll count up who gets the most votes basically) gets 3 points towards qualifying... huh...

... there's a spreadsheet to make following easier... if you fancy. If not, don't worry just VOTE!!!!

I've tried to explain the finals here.

What on Earth is ALL of this?

Why on Tharg's Earth head are we doing this?

Any questions, just ask as ever - and have FUN!

Oh and my 'More info' links... well I don't say how much more and they get pretty wonky at times!

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Barrington Boots

A little torn on this one as I really do love Beast, but I think Traitor to his Kind is a great tale so gets my vote here.
You're a dark horse, Boots.

Colin YNWA

Quietest vote of the round here, but the result will still be pretty clear I suspect. You still have a chance to get involved though and I'll count up in the morning.

My vote, well I'm hardly going to go against the flow here am I... I mean it not like I'd do that! ... well actually no. Traitor to his Kind uses the time and space it gets to do some great things and on that basis

Traitor to his Kind

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Sorry, more rubbishness this morning meaning a late closing here. Mind all the time in the world and I'm note sure Beast would have got too many more votes against one of the most popular modern stories and its little surprise that this one went easily to:

Traitor to his kind

Early Group 4 table

Points   Votes Diff
Traitor to his kind            3            5
Rage                              3            4
The Moses Incident          0           -4
Beast of Milton Keynes     0           -5