Main Menu

Forum’s Favourite Thrill - Cadet Anderson vs. Brass Sun Round 2 Heat 86

Started by Colin YNWA, 30 March, 2022, 06:34:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrington Boots

I didn't like either of these Thrills and have been considering my vote carefully.
Whilst the criticisms of it's irrelevance are valid, I'm going with Cadet Anderson purely on the basis of the Carlos / Goddard art.
You're a dark horse, Boots.

rogue69

AlexF

Brass Sun all the way and back again. Cadet Anderson, as stated, didn't seem to add anything beyond giving Grant license to tell some more Anderson stories with a slight variation on the sources of her internal angst. Most were decent enough, but even that fine roster of artist couldn't make any of it memorable. Honestly, if this week's draw had gone just a bit differently I'd be voting Janus over Cadet Anderson with no hesitation.

Barrington Boots

Quote from: AlexF on 31 March, 2022, 09:56:23 AM
Honestly, if this week's draw had gone just a bit differently I'd be voting Janus over Cadet Anderson with no hesitation.

Strong words!
You're a dark horse, Boots.

Colin YNWA

Not quite the universal hailing of Brass Sun I'd have gone with, but still a confident performance as we go into the final day and it seems prepare to lose out second Anderson of the week. I'll count up tomorrow morning.

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

While this might not have been the celebration of Brass Sun I was expecting (personal bias and all that) this was comfortable. And its confirmed this as a bad week for Mrs Anderson's little girl as two interations of her tales have fallen in just two days. Still her main series will be there in Round 3 where it will join

Brass Sun

that runs the rail into the next round.