Main Menu

Rage vs. Moses Incident - Bolt-01 Cup - Group 4 Game 1

Started by Colin YNWA, 16 September, 2021, 06:47:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Rage vs. The Moses Incident - Bolt-01 Cup - Group 4 Game 1

So after so much faffling in the over complex qualifying we get down to the top end action as the last 16 face-off and today we have 2 games from, can you guess... Group 4. As ever though...

All you need to worry about which is your favourite between:

Rage - more info

Vs

The Moses Incident - more info

Just reply in this thread naming your favourite of these two stories at the beginning of your post (or use Bold tags so I can spot it easily) and say what you like about these wonderful stories after that.

Match ends early on the morning of Sunday 19th September and the winner (I'll count up who gets the most votes basically) gets 3 points towards qualifying... huh...

... there's a spreadsheet to make following easier... if you fancy. If not, don't worry just VOTE!!!!

I've tried to explain the finals here.

What on Earth is ALL of this?

Why on Tharg's Earth head are we doing this?

Any questions, just ask as ever - and have FUN!

Oh and my 'More info' links... well I don't say how much more and they get pretty wonky at times!

Rogue Judge

Rage One of my all time fave prog covers too.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Barrington Boots

You're a dark horse, Boots.

Leigh S

Fighting against an unstoppable tide, but The Moses Incident represents to me peak Stront - it embraces the wild edges of Wagner/Grants story telling, and exists as my favourite in my favourite run of Stront (with the Killing and Outlaw)

Dark Jimbo

Rage is a bit rambling - almost picaresque. So I'm going for The Moses Incident, which hardly wastes a page.
@jamesfeistdraws

Colin YNWA

Just today on this one. Seems pretty clear which way this one will go. But if todays results show anything its we don't get what we expect and last minute votes could change things! Counting in the morning.

For me while I love The Moses Incident, its Rage innit. I mean come on. Its pure Thrillpower and so on that basis.

Rage

Colin YNWA

WHOOPS! Missed this needing closing off this morning and it was only prep for the next round that reminded me - sorry folks. Anyway

VOTING CLOSED

After the struggle The Moses Incident had getting to the final its hardly a surprise that this one went the way it did, all be it not the whotewash I might have expected. What will stop

Rage

though?