Main Menu

The Son vs. Outlaw - Bolt-01 Cup - Group 3 Game 2

Started by Colin YNWA, 15 September, 2021, 06:25:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

The Son vs. Outlaw - Bolt-01 Cup - Group 3 Game 2

So after so much faffling in the over complex qualifying we get down to the top end action as the last 16 face-off and today we have 2 games from Group 3, you spotting the pattern yet? As ever though...

All you need to worry about which is your favourite between:

The Son - more info

Vs

Outlaw - more info

Just reply in this thread naming your favourite of these two stories at the beginning of your post (or use Bold tags so I can spot it easily) and say what you like about these wonderful stories after that.

Match ends early on the morning of Saturday 18th September and the winner (I'll count up who gets the most votes basically) gets 3 points towards qualifying... huh...

... there's a spreadsheet to make following easier... if you fancy. If not, don't worry just VOTE!!!!

I've tried to explain the finals here.

What on Earth is ALL of this?

Why on Tharg's Earth head are we doing this?

Any questions, just ask as ever - and have FUN!

Oh and my 'More info' links... well I don't say how much more and they get pretty wonky at times!

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Barrington Boots

Although it ended the strip beautifully, The Son isn't up there with the classics and Outlaw, whilst overlong, is full of awesomeness. Outlaw please Colin!
You're a dark horse, Boots.

sheridan

The Son was a great farewell to the King, but if it wasn't Carlos' last strip then there'd be no question that it'd be Outlaw.  So Outlaw it is!

AlexF

Trooper McFad

Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Rogue Judge

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Leigh S

Colin YNWA

Roll up, roll up. Come see the vote and join in the circus. Do it today though as Ladies and Gentlemen. Boys and Girls tomorrow we will have a countin'

Right I'm going to book the tread here. Both these strips have considerable flaws but The Son has much more focus and purpose than the otherwise widely spralling Outlaw and so on that basis:

The Son

Timothy

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Well if the other tie in this close this was anything but. Folks vote Outlaw, well except some outling numbnuts but we don't need to worry about those no marks! And while The Son had many tributes it don't dent the votes... I think this group is going to throw up some interesting results. As it is in this tie

Outlaw

takes it

Early look at Group 3

Points   Vote Diff
Outlaw                                        3                10
The Schicklgruber Grab           1                  0
The Gronk Affair                        1            0
The Son                                      0             -10