Main Menu

Judge Dredd Chronology

Started by Callahan, 22 January, 2008, 02:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

How do you define Norwich?
Anyway shouldn't it be the town of Sandwich for this experiment?

Bagettehuff

DDT did a job on me

Jared Katooie

A list of every Dredd story?! Yay!

Callahan

;)
Go out & get a girlfriend or something.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

GordonR

Just what this board needs, and at exactly the right time, too - more mentalism!

Richmond Clements

Is it wrong that I've just read throught this thread and laughed out loud at my own posts?

IndigoPrime

Quote from: "Callahan"Almost a year later & still a google search for 2000ad chronology will bring you here to MY list.
Never have I had to restrain myself from the 'delete thread' button quite so much. Gnh.

Large48

Only just read this thread and trying not to laugh out loud on a conference call is far too difficult!

All those who don't like White Chocolate - OUTSIDE NOW!!!!!

If it's got wafer bits in it, its shyte and you shouldn't be eating it.

We seem to have only discussed bread? what about baps / rolls / wraps and the various other item on offer?

Can't we just put the 2 of them in a room with chainsaws? I'd pay to see that*

*I may or may not have seen some Septic funny bloke saying that on the TV at some point or another.

Feel much better now. :-)
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Dandontdare

This is from before my time, but I love it. Only on this site could a two page argument about a list seamlessly become a 7 page homage to all things biscuity!

Anyone remember them peanut biscuits, looked a bit like pale, thin hobnobs? only the Coop seemed to sell them, but I bet they're illegal or something now. They were lush.

Bouwel

Chocolate HobNobs, cup of tea. End of.

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

I, Cosh

Quote from: "Bouwel"Chocolate HobNobs, cup of tea. End of.

-Bouwel-
Double coated?
We never really die.

Proudhuff

If the cheese on this thread was to meet the Bisciuts on 'the Could somebody start a thread about something they like? ' thread we could have a picnic, obviously Wolfie and can Cav would have to click off
DDT did a job on me

I, Cosh

I just googled Cabaret Voltaire and the first result was a crappy club/venue in Edinburgh.
We never really die.

Dog Deever

Ye canna beat butteries for artery clogging guidness.
The person who thought
"Ah that butter and salt, but it's still nae fatty enough- what we need is a shitload of lard".
Melt some cheese on that ye cunts- you'll feel your heart stopping before you're finished.

Terry Wogan says they taste like salt and seaweed. But he's a cock- it says so in a song I heard.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Bouwel

Quote from: "The Cosh"
Quote from: "Bouwel"Chocolate HobNobs, cup of tea. End of.

-Bouwel-
Double coated?

But of course! Good heavens man...we're not French!

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-