Main Menu

Prog 1610: It's new, it's fresh....

Started by Leigh S, 24 October, 2008, 01:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MIKE COLLINS

Quote from: "artdroid Roach"For Mr Cosh - my excuse has always been that if the script says I have to draw pretty girls ( occationally wearing very little ) then I simply must obey . I was only following orders officer ! So actually you could say it was all the fault of Alan Grant and Pat Mills . Though I must admit I did ask Al if I could stick a few girls in his Dredd strip becuase other than Hershey it was an all male cast , so in fact I was just doing my bit for equality ... sort of ./quote]

And as a point of irrelevant detail, the poor beleaguered cit who gets his clothes requisitioned is actually moi, hat model's own....

Darren Stephens

https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

PreacherCain

Quote from: "Van Dom"Hi guys,
just wondering if any of my fellow Irish boarders have been able to get hold of this prog?
Havent seen it in any Easons or Hughes and Hughes, they all still only have prog 1609 on the shelves..???

Thanks

I can't find it anywhere either  :(

Any other Irish boarders get it?  I'm in Cork and it's not in any of the shops.

Funt Solo

More see-through skirt shenanigans from the Roach:

And, uhm, The Full Roachy:

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

JOE SOAP

Quote from: "PreacherCain"
Quote from: "Van Dom"Hi guys,
just wondering if any of my fellow Irish boarders have been able to get hold of this prog?
Havent seen it in any Easons or Hughes and Hughes, they all still only have prog 1609 on the shelves..???

Thanks

I can't find it anywhere either  :(

Any other Irish boarders get it?  I'm in Cork and it's not in any of the shops.

get a subscription, support the cause.

artdroid Roach

Mr Stephens - thank you so much for your kind comments - you're either a man of great taste , or completely mad - who can say ?
 Mr Funt - cough , splutter , I refer you to my previous comments - they made me do it ! I admit there does seem to be a mounting pile of evidence revealing me to be some sort of cheesecake merchant, peddling to the lowest common denominator but , but , but ....... oh what's the use , you're right .. sob... you're right .

Pete Wells

I'm going to get the Daily Mail onto you Roach, you misceant! But erm... before I do, will you do a see-through Anderson please...?

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Mardroid

Or part see-through. Phwoar! Check out the bones and intestines on that! :mrgreen: