Main Menu

Forum’s Fav Thrill - Lawless vs. Thistlebone Rd 5 Heat 9

Started by Colin YNWA, 08 August, 2022, 06:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IndigoPrime

I like Thistlebone a lot, and bought both HCs, but it's got to be Lawless (which I wish was fully in HC, and so I ended up grabbing the trades, despite the first trade and a half being in the UC. Sigh).

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

The Mind of Wolfie Smith

thistlebone.
i like lawless but it's all a bit sound and fury signifying nothing. while thistlebone, rather disturbingly, leaves plenty of gaps for you to fill in - usually with disquiet.

Colin YNWA

Whichever way this goes the modern age takes quite a hit with this one. It does however only seem to be going one way too. We have today to vote for tomorrow we announce!

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Whichever way this panned out it was a good result for modern thrills. As it is though this is a good result for Meg representation in later rounds. I'm thinking that Lawless will be the only 'true' Meg story we'll have left, though Fiends has of course appeared there, but is more a Prog story in my head. Thistlebone deserves all the plaudits it gets and I'm really pleased it did well here as its such a great, different new thrill. Hiowever in the end

Lawless

entirely deserves this and I hope it doesn't get railroaded out in Round 6