Main Menu

New Trades

Started by ukdane, 05 October, 2006, 08:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grant Goggans

Is "One Last Night in the House of Sin" in volume 1 or is that going to be in volume 2 as well as the Yeowell stories?

Tu-plang

Oh, is that the Tsar Wars 2 cover?  Bah!  Its from a different story!  Pity they didn't stick to the Irving continuity and go with:

http://www.2000adonline.com/covers/2000ad/mediumres/1259.jpg">

ThryllSeekyr

January
STORMING HEAVEN: THE FRAZER IRVING COLLECTION
144 pages (paperback) | £12.99

CABALLISTICS, INC.: CREEPSHOW
144 pages (paperback) | £11.99

Reprint:
THE COMPLETE BALLAD OF HALO JONES
BUTTON MAN: THE KILLING GAME
ROGUE TROOPER: FORT NEURO

February
JUDGE DREDD: THE COMPLETE CASE FILES 07
384 pages (paperback) | £13.99

ROGUE TROOPER: REALPOLITIK
144 pages (paperback) | £11.99

Reprint:
BAD COMPANY

March
JUDGE DREDD: ORIGINS
160 pages (paperback) | £12.99

NIKOLAI DANTE: TSAR WARS: VOLUME 2
128 pages (paperback) | £11.99

SLAINE: THE BOOKS OF INVASIONS: VOLUME 2
112 pages (hardback) | £13.99

If these are coming out next year, wouldn't that be 'Slaine: The Books of Invasions: Volume Three'

I, Cosh

Is "One Last Night in the House of Sin" in volume 1 or is that going to be in volume 2 as well as the Yeowell stories?

No, volume 1 ends with Battleship Potemkin. I bought it on Friday and I've read it twice so far. The end of Love and War affected me a lot more than Potemkin. I can't wait six months for the rest of this story...
We never really die.

Tu-plang

As far as Dredd GNS go, I'd like to see The Pit reprinted, as its now become impossible to find.  I want to read it..

I, Cosh

As far as Dredd GNS go, I'd like to see The Pit reprinted, as its now become impossible to find. I want to read it..
It comes up on E-bay a fair bit, although that guy's having a laugh if he think's he'll get £95. I got one for a fiver last year.

http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.co.uk%2Fws%2F&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=dredd+pit&category0=">Pit for Sale

Of course, it'd be nice to get it in the same format as the others.

During my 2000AD wilderness years I used to flick through it in Smiths and I have vague memories of Dredd and Anderson being kidnapped and put on trial by the Sovs in the Vatican (I think.) What was this story and has it been reprinted anywhere/should it be?
We never really die.

Grant Goggans

That was Doomsday, around prog 1150, and it was reprinted by Hamlyn in two volumes.

radiator

'Doomsday for Dredd', and 'Doomsday for Mega City One' (Both published by Hamlyn). Though to appreciate the full story, you have to read 'Blind Justice', 'The Pit', then 'The Scorpion Dance' (In that order), although it should be noted that these collected editions miss out several important prologue and epilogue stories (Bad Frendz, Worst of Frendz,Gun Play, The Cal Legacy)- annoying for a continuity nerd like me.

I've seen all of these go for very cheap on Ebay recently.

nick-is-at-home

They're working through Dredd in order aren't they? I can't keep up with 6 volumes ina bout 5 months!

Noisybast

"...that guy's having a laugh if he think's he'll get £95. I got one for a fiver last year"

The fact that there's another copy listed for £1.99 makes it highly unlikely.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!