Main Menu

Blind Mouse Toys - Cosplay Penguin Dredd

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 19 February, 2013, 04:16:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash Decent

Ordered two. That's my brother's Christmas present sorted!
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

inkymonkey

Revelling in the rare opportunity to buy something 2000AD related that doesn't cost me an arm and a leg in shipping costs! Huzzah for Australian fanboys that make stuff!

Dash Decent

Three cheers for the post office running their close-to-Christmas Saturday delivery schedule!

Judge Penguin also has seven settings on his Lawgiver, thus making up for the five settings on the Unbox Industries figure.  The universe is in harmony once again thanks to the law of averages. (Though perhaps one of those dots is a tip to the selector needle.)

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Dash Decent

One tip: to get the penguin to hold the Lawgiver, put the tip of his flipper in the trigger guard first.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Pete Wells

Mine turned up today, I'm pleasantly surprised! Bigger than I thought...

inkymonkey

The wife has kidnapped mine... apparently it's going to be a Christmas present.  For me, I hope!

Dash Decent

A nice surprise, I had a couple of A3 posters turn up yesterday from Blind Mouse Toys.  They have that image CFM had in the first post on this thread.  Mine are 30 & 31 of 1,000.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Jamie1000013

So tempted to get one of these but shipping is expensive, costs as much as the actual thing
Is this sold anywhere in the Uk? The exchange rate Aus Dollar to Pound is pretty strong.

For the people who have them were you pleased with them? Also can you raise the arm so it looks like its aiming the gun?

COMMANDO FORCES

No idea if any shop in the UK has ordered any in, so can't help you there.

I have mine in the dining room, on top of one of the bookshelves and it goes well with the other figures up there. As for the arm, no it doesn't move!

Bat King

Penguins' arms are called wings. So is his Lawgiver a sidewing?
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

Colin YNWA

I've not really been paying attention to this as its not the type of thing I'm likely to buy but just looking through the thread I notice the packaging on Minty's picture and was left wondering what is it about a penguin Dredd that requires it to be for 18+ age range?

Does that gun actually fire or summit?

Albion

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 24 February, 2015, 03:04:41 PM
.......was left wondering what is it about a penguin Dredd that requires it to be for 18+ age range?

It's because you can see his pecker.  ;)
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Mardroid

Quote from: Albion on 24 February, 2015, 03:06:41 PM
.......was left wondering what is it about a penguin Dredd that requires it to be for 18+ age range?

You made me  chuckle out loud on a bus Albion. There ARE people around me... Might think I'm a nutter now...

CrazyFoxMachine

Quote from: Albion on 24 February, 2015, 03:06:41 PM

:lol: