Main Menu

Doctor who: day of the moon

Started by The Monarch, 30 April, 2011, 07:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richmond Clements

Goaty

Eh? what the happens here on this thread? He sounds so troll, as here his few messages as below

Quote from: brendan1 on 01 May, 2011, 03:37:59 PM
Hahahahahahaha!
Jesus Christ, that was a horrific load of spent wank.
Cheers Moffat! You're totally fucking up the gift that RTD gave you.
Clown.

Too late. The populist (ie talented) people involved in Dr Who have all left.
Ecclestone, Tennant, RTD, Rose.....all gone.
It's over.

Yeah, great example.

A long-forgotten non-entity that nobody remembers that was broadcast at 8pm on a fucking Monday.

Just like Dr Who that

No, a ridiculous, overwrought, laughably complicated load of sci-fi toss.
Which, as as a huge fan of sci-fi toss, I'm happy to see broadcast.
But, as a person who is involved in the commercial side of broadcast media, I can see straight away how very, very fucked (and doomed) Moffat's vision of Dr Who is.
Watch the skies fall in. It's inevitable.

Quote from: brendan1 on 02 May, 2011, 11:28:55 AM
Quote from: doggettX on 01 May, 2011, 11:02:37 PM
Brendan, I have to ask this:
What are your 5 favourite episodes since the programme returned ?

I don't know, really. I certainly haven't seen them all. I liked the last Ecclestone one with the mad Daleks.

The one with "Satan" in the bottom of a pit was good.

Blink from the last series was scary.

Ummm, gas-mask children was good.

And probably one of the Cyberman ones. Oh, the one in the world's biggest library with the shadow things was cracking.

I quite like most of them, although one or two have been too confusing or just plain ordinary and/or stupid. Most of these seemed to be in the last series.

Sounds like he not watch much of Doctor Who, and moaning about that Moffat's? I am confused!

Emperor

I think it is best to move on, rather than raking over hot coals.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Goaty

Quote from: Emperor on 02 May, 2011, 09:27:10 PM
I think it is best to move on, rather than raking over hot coals.

Aye the Master!

Great episode by the way!

rogue69

Just to open a whole new can of worms & theories with three old foes ment to be returning this series [spoiler]Omega, The Rani & the cybermen & who's baby is that James Corden's character is looking after[/spoiler]

doggettX

Quote from: rogue69 on 02 May, 2011, 09:29:57 PM
Just to open a whole new can of worms & theories with three old foes ment to be returning this series [spoiler]Omega, The Rani & the cybermen & who's baby is that James Corden's character is looking after[/spoiler]

Every year they say [spoiler]The Rani[/spoiler] is coming back.

[spoiler]Cybermen[/spoiler] are coming back because there is already a pic with them and Rory online.

Bat King

Mr Moffatt has publicly denied that [spoiler]Omega is coming back, he hadn't even heard the rumour when interviewed by Graham Norton.  The question was along the lines of 'has Benedict Cumberbatch been cast as Omega' he denied both but said if the right part comes up Benedict Cumberbatch is exactly who he'd cast in that right part. [/spoiler]

Quote from: doggettX on 02 May, 2011, 09:51:43 PM

Every year they say [spoiler]The Rani[/spoiler] is coming back.

Indeed, every single year.  Normally also returning are [spoiler]Meddling Monk, The Rani because she is Amy, Omega, The Rani because she is Donna Noble, Susan Foreman, The Rani because she is The Master's wife, The Daleks (oh, that one is often true)[/spoiler]
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

JamesC

Seems to be the new version Cybermen again. I'm really hoping they find some way of bringing the 'proper' Cybermen back - I just think they're so much better.
Ideally I'd like to see a modern interpretation of the ones with the big floodlights on their heads - that'd be awesome.

chris_askham

Quote from: JamesC on 02 May, 2011, 11:37:15 PM
Seems to be the new version Cybermen again. I'm really hoping they find some way of bringing the 'proper' Cybermen back - I just think they're so much better.
Ideally I'd like to see a modern interpretation of the ones with the big floodlights on their heads - that'd be awesome.

Yeah, I'd love to see a two parter where the new cybermen turn up with some daft plot or other in part one, ending in a cliff hanger as the original cybermen show up and proceed to stomp all over them throughout part two.

That's my fantasy Who episode at the minute.

Dandontdare

I think everyone's been out in the sun too much this weekend, or had too much fizzy pop at their street parties.

The Adventurer

Didn't the 'original' Cybernen show up in one of those Doctor Who adventure games the BBC website released last year? They looked identical to the alternate universe Cyberman except the symbol on their chest was different. As I really really like the look of the current Cybermen I don't mind this. Maybe off camera the alternate Cybermen and the remnants of the old Cybermen met up and assimilated into each other to survive.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Al_Ewing

(Without wanting to rake over any coals I'd like to apologise to everyone on the board for my use of 'mong' earlier - I'd forgotten it ever meant anything other than 'Who fan', which was wilfully naive and thoughtless on my part, and I won't be using the term again, even in jest. Sorry.)

On a lighter note:

I think this time they really are bringing back [spoiler]Susan Foreman.[/spoiler]
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Mardroid

Can an adult timelord regenerate into a child? I suppose it could be possible considering the fact that The Doctor has regenerated into people of different ages*, Matt Smith's version being the youngest he's ever been. Or is the idea that the little girl is [spoiler]Susan Forman[/spoiler] more a suggestion that she is [spoiler]Susan's[/spoiler] younger self?  

Actually considering that [spoiler]she's in the sixties...[/spoiler] Oh wait. Penny dropped. I get there in the end. Good thinking... Of course, if she were to regenerate into another little girl, [spoiler]she'll still have to go back a bit in time a few years at some point to meet up with Hartnell's doctor.[/spoiler]

*Okay technically he counts his years the same we do, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

Hoagy

The pirates one looks really good.

"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Keef Monkey