General Chat > Games

Last game played...

<< < (554/555) > >>

milstar:
Tomb Raider 3

...The Adventures of Lara Croft, as is the full title. It must be tying up loose ends. Tomb Raider was the last game I rabidly played on my PS1 before it went bust. And I was at the very ending. I remember how the image of man (the final boss) transformed into a giant spider creeped me out to the bone. Either way, I've done it now, shamelessly have to admit with the help of the online walkthrough. But the game really had occupied me for weeks. Even with blowing a fuse countless times, partly thanks to unforgiving gameplay, where one step is a step for reloading the save, coupled with muddy graphics the nature of the gameplay, TR3 is a bloody strenuous experience. Strictly narrowed to keyboard wasn't a big deal, except the way these controls work (did I mention that 2013 reboot finally got the controls right for Tomb Raider?). Exotic locales are what primarily drew me to Tomb Raider, India, South Pacific, Nevada desert and, Antarctica are all ripe stuff, but paradoxically, London imho has the most engaging scenery.
Now, off to The Last Revelations.

Richmond Clements:
Assassin's Creed Origins. Almost 30 hours in and barely have half the map uncovered. This is just bloody brilliant. Such a step up from the final few last gen games (although I did enjoy the one in London). Loving every minute of this.

wedgeski:

--- Quote from: wedgeski on 14 October, 2021, 12:03:45 PM ---
--- Quote from: Link Prime on 14 October, 2021, 10:14:30 AM ---While waiting on Metroid Dread to arrive in the post I downloaded Doom (2016) on my PS5 partially on a curious whim / partially because it was only a coupla quid.

--- End quote ---
Metroid Dread is bloody brilliant. I'm sneaking every spare minute I can find.

--- End quote ---
Finally on the last boss. Kind of don't want it to end. Performed the amazing trick of both frustrating me and keeping me hooked. Amazing game.

wedgeski:

--- Quote from: wedgeski on 09 December, 2021, 11:08:03 AM ---
--- Quote from: wedgeski on 14 October, 2021, 12:03:45 PM ---
--- Quote from: Link Prime on 14 October, 2021, 10:14:30 AM ---While waiting on Metroid Dread to arrive in the post I downloaded Doom (2016) on my PS5 partially on a curious whim / partially because it was only a coupla quid.

--- End quote ---
Metroid Dread is bloody brilliant. I'm sneaking every spare minute I can find.

--- End quote ---
Finally on the last boss. Kind of don't want it to end. Performed the amazing trick of both frustrating me and keeping me hooked. Amazing game.

--- End quote ---
Complete, and quite proud of my tired old fingers for getting to the end of this one. Just the one Google. And to reiterate: amazing game.

Link Prime:

--- Quote from: wedgeski on 16 December, 2021, 03:00:23 PM ---Just the one Google.

--- End quote ---

Lemme guess - the Burenia Shine-spark puzzle?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version