Main Menu

Last game played...

Started by Keef Monkey, 11 June, 2011, 09:35:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Enigmatic Dr X

Quote from: Satanist on 20 January, 2015, 03:30:36 PM
Resident Evil HD will be mine tonight and I will complete it this time. Finished Resi 1 on the DS last year as preperation for this. Cannae wait and Ive got Resi 2 & 3 lined up on the Vita for afters.

This should finally break my Destiny addiction (I know its shit but I just cant stop).

Woah, woah, woah. You can get them on the Vita?
Lock up your spoons!

Ghost MacRoth

Payday 2

Got the first one on steam for a pound, quickly followed by getting this for a fiver.  Great fun game, especially on the multiplayer.  Reminds me of SWAT 4, except this time I'm on the other side.... ;)
I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

Satanist

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 20 January, 2015, 04:45:04 PM
Resident Evil HD will be mine tonight and I will complete it this time. Finished Resi 1 on the DS last year as preperation for this. Cannae wait and Ive got Resi 2 & 3 lined up on the Vita for afters.

This should finally break my Destiny addiction (I know its shit but I just cant stop).

Aye theyre under something like ps1 classics - resi 1,2 & 3 were on sale at xmas so I bought the lot.

And both the ps1 Abe games as well.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Grugz

played the first bit and from the start there are some nice surorises, besides the very easy mode you can choose to play jill and chris in there bsaa uniforms from the start.
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: Bear (PhD) on 20 January, 2015, 02:11:23 PM
LEGO Lord of the Rings, which is good fun, but after LEGO Indiana Jones is probably the weakest of the LEGO games.  Like others in the series, some of the "puzzles" simply rely on you knowing which of the many LEGO characters have particular abilities and switching to that character, but abilities are also granted by specific objects discovered during exploration of the open world setting, and not every object ability/character ability is explained in the game - I had to look online to find out how to destroy metallic LEGO objects, for instance - so things get increasingly obtuse and it's just a matter of mucking about until you figure a way forward, which is actually not always as frustrating as you might expect, so long as you like mucking around in games wasting time and aren't goal-oriented.

I brought this for PlayStation Three when it was first out a few years ago, and haven't got much further than the beginning. I just wasn't in the mood for it after I started playing and know this game sounds just epic from the advertising alone.

It's still much more expensive than the Lego - The Hobbit game on Steam.

Keef Monkey

Quote from: Satanist on 20 January, 2015, 05:32:29 PM
Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 20 January, 2015, 04:45:04 PM

Aye theyre under something like ps1 classics - resi 1,2 & 3 were on sale at xmas so I bought the lot.

And both the ps1 Abe games as well.

Didn't realize the resi games were on there, will need to pick them up. Vita has turned out to be a great system for that sort of thing.

Satanist

Well I played this last night and was surprised how much I'd forgotten since I last played on the Gamecube. Started as Chris but think that was a mistake so will prob restart as Jill for first play through.

New controls work well and you can still go old skool and use the tank controls if you prefer.As I played the orginal not long ago its nice to see what they added and mixed up abit when they redone it.

Hope the rumours of RE Zero HD come true as I never played that one.

Grugz

zero was pretty good... but we need a re:make of resi 2!
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Quote from: The Cosh on 19 January, 2015, 11:34:55 PM
Quote from: Theblazeuk on 07 January, 2015, 04:35:13 PM
Quote from: King Pops on 06 January, 2015, 04:29:37 PM
A £3 mobile text adventure game called 80 Days...Ripping good fun.
Yep! Completed it about 5 times now. Replay is only just getting annoying as I have to retread old ground near the beginning before I get to the points I 'missed' the first time around. That said if I choose certain routes - the teleporter, a certain submarine, a zulu king or an arctic expedition - I'm sure things may turn out differently even if I've been there before. Still can't work out how to get to half of the towns in the US though :/
Aye, cheers for the recommendation. Picked this up last week and it really is a lot of fun. I've been around the world a few times but I've only just, after half a dozen attempts, managed to survive the Arctic Icewalker.

Yeah, I reached the pole despite that walking heap. Did you know if you travek to Kristiana via Paris instead of taking the Gyrodyne from Cambridge, you'll run into a fella called Otto Lidenbrook. Just Sayin'.
You may quote me on that.

Theblazeuk

You can get married - I've yet to find the right woman (in game :) )

Goaty

What was Battlefield 4 like? Good to get?

NapalmKev

Quote from: Goaty on 22 January, 2015, 09:40:30 AM

I haven't played much of the Multiplayer, but the Campaign is Very good. Stunning Graphics as well!

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Satanist

Not played it in a few months but keep meaning to go back to it. Multiplayer is really good fun IMO , utter mayhem!

shaolin_monkey

I bloody love it, and I can't aim for shit!  Neither do I have the twitch reflexes needed to go head to head with these young pups.  I die constantly!  But it's so much fun. I'm training up my helicopter skills - just troop transports at the mo, with some brief forays into attack and scout helicopters.  It's like something out of Apocalypse Now!  :lol:

Theblazeuk