Main Menu

Assorted items for sale/free: Crisis, GNs and various toothy things

Started by Mudcrab, 22 September, 2011, 08:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudcrab

Right then, bit of a "sublime to the ridiculous" collection this but it's all stuff that I have 2 of, for various reasons. Was going to put them on eBay (some at least) but I'll stop past here first. All P&P only, well P, as I've gathered enough sub envelopes n Amazon things to cover most packaging. Some prices stated for the better stuff.

Will post more after tomorrow, got mates coming round for poker that might want some of them.

Crisis

1-35, 37-46 Mostly VG, some FN I'd say, though No.1 is a bit shabby from that top of the pile thing and the odd one has a crease/rough edge.

Not sure how I ended up with such a huge duplicate Crisis collection there, but there you go. Would prefer to sell the lot (or close to it), so make me some kind of offer for them I'd say.

2000ad

Prog 7 - Lot of damage to the spine of the cover, but readable if you're careful. Will deliver that free if anyone wants it.
Prog 100 - No poster in the middle, otherwise VG.
Prog 196 - Name on it, otherwise VG
Prog 197 - VG, Bolland Black Atlantic cover
Prog 199 - VG, Bolland Black Atlantic cover
Prog 1295 - VFN, as delivered really, replacement from the flood that I didn't need.
Prog 1315 - VG, bit of a fold on back cover

Starlord

All G/VG, don't know numbers but 3rd, 10th, 17th June and 1st July cover dates.

Megazine

V3 58  - FN Greg Staples Dredd poster included
V4 3, 4, 7, 8, 9 - All VG/FN
V4 9, 16 - Small cover folds, otherwise VG

2000ad Yearbook

1993 - G/VG

A-Z of Judge Dredd

The book - VG

More to follow...

NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Kirbs

SmallBlueThing

I may be interested in the a-z of dredd, as my eldest son has more or less claimed my copy for himself and has read it to death in a clumsy, eight year old, kind of way. How much do you want for it?

SBT

Mudcrab

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 22 September, 2011, 09:49:46 PM
I may be interested in the a-z of dredd, as my eldest son has more or less claimed my copy for himself and has read it to death in a clumsy, eight year old, kind of way. How much do you want for it?

SBT

Just whatever the postage is for that. At a guess it's 251-500g (hmm, maybe less) which is £2.48 1st/ £1.90 2nd. Round it up with a nominal fee if you like.

NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Mudcrab

Quote from: Kirbs on 22 September, 2011, 09:46:10 PM
How much do you want for progs 197 and 199 ?

They are decent copies so say £2, including 1st postage (75p).
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

SmallBlueThing

If you have paypal, pm me the email address, otherwise pm me your postal address and i'll send you a fiver. That be okay?

SBT

Mudcrab

NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Kirbs

Lobster I'll pm you about the progs when I get a chance mate, ref postage and payment. Cheers Kirbs.

Mudcrab

No probs, just give me a shout.

Also, the only other thing I'm left with is a spare Judgement in Gotham, graphic novel version. VG condition.
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!