General Chat > Film & TV

The Trailer Thread

<< < (117/118) > >>

CalHab:
I'm genuinely curious to see how the Snyder cut will perform, as I don't see it having any sort of appeal to a general audience. Maybe I'm wrong?

Obviously I'm not curious to actually watch the film. It looks awful.

The Enigmatic Dr X:

--- Quote from: CalHab on 25 November, 2020, 03:32:48 PM ---I'm genuinely curious to see how the Snyder cut will perform, as I don't see it having any sort of appeal to a general audience. Maybe I'm wrong?

Obviously I'm not curious to actually watch the film. It looks awful.

--- End quote ---

I hope it's good, but part of me thinks it must have been shredded for a reason.

Woolly:
So, it turns out that Catweazle is really popular in Germany... :o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR3zbXLwlXWhHrfn9Cq7H3K39sV4lTCze1JKRnSo1LaWFqVbONC3qZGKJ1o&v=TUHoPw6AT1o&feature=youtu.be

Jim_Campbell:
Trailer released for Season 3 of Doom Patrol… which looks to be continuing to lean into the Morrison/Case 'bugfuck crazy' vibe of the preceding two.

(Although there's no hint of it in the trailer, the first episode should wrap up the Covid-truncated second series.)

Tiplodocus:
There's a HAWKEYE trailer out for the new series. It looks relatively grounded but also good fun but how much of the time is down to clever trailer makers vs. the actual show, we'll have to see.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version