Main Menu

SHAMAN KANE. New Sci-fi/Horror comic OUT NOW!

Started by David Broughton, 01 May, 2014, 12:01:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Broughton

A selection of page art from Shaman Kane book 5, published in 2020. Here is a link to a review of the latest issue of Shaman Kane, book 8, by the current editor of Star Trek Explorer magazine, X-Marvel U.K. Editor & host of the online Comic book news hub https://downthetubes.net/in-review-shaman-kane-8-by-david-broughton/?fbclid=IwAR033GyW2qPGguZpJ76AfhbdmRRH3UmR_YyA36JeNlVEcuSFI1VWryB1pK4  Thanks for reading.

Buttonman

Last three books ordered - excited! Sorry, the reading pile was huge!

David Broughton

Quote from: Buttonman on 25 September, 2022, 01:16:19 AM

Morning Stephen, great to hear from you. I will send you a choice of pre-drawn A6 sketches to choose from as a thank you. Missed you at 'Lawless' over the last few years fella!

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

David Broughton

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 25 September, 2022, 02:41:47 PM

Looks great!

Thanks Shark, I think we worked together on a script of yours that Bolt 01 sent me (Happy times). Thanks for the kind words referring to Shaman Kane. Here is what Shaman Kane fan Damian said...

The Legendary Shark

Aye, I think we've worked on a few things together over the years. You always make my scripts look good (which isn't easy!).

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

David Broughton

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 26 September, 2022, 07:36:40 PM

Aye, I think we've worked on a few things together over the years. You always make my scripts look good (which isn't easy!).

The one I remember was back in 2012. Issue 26 of Dogbreath, S.D. Wolves. Wow! Where did that ten years go.

David Broughton

Link to my YouTube cannel here showing myself inking Shaman Kane. There are also lots of movies showing me drawing 2000AD characters.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s7-q3xl954

David Broughton

Shaman Kane gets a mention towards the end of episode 150 of the Brewgooders Beer and Comic podcast by Colin Maxwell. Link to Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?ref=watch_permalink&v=785446702497983

David Broughton

Quote from: Buttonman on 25 September, 2022, 01:16:19 AM

Thanks to Buttonman for sending me this photo of his order for Shaman Kane books 6, 7 & 8 along with the predrawn A6 artwork of Captain Britain that I did as a thank you. I still have some A6 artwork left to choose from if anyone orders Shaman Kane books directly from me. All the best to you Stephen, and all the Shaman Kane readers out there supporting me.

David Broughton

New readers get 35% off Shaman Kane Books 7 & 8 (80 pages) with the 'New story arc two book offer!' Books 7 & 8 inc post which normally cost £14 when bought together, now £10 Including U.K. Post & packaging Only! Send £10 to my PayPal email: dbroughton@hotmail.co.uk Include your postal address. Offer ends January 1st 2023. Please Note: Overseas customers please contact me for a quote.