2000 AD > Welcome to the board

Hello!

(1/3) > >>

Laser Skeleton:
Hi there - long-time lurker and longer time reader of the Prog here. Started with 2000AD about 89/90, took a break in the late-90s/early 00s and came back maybe 5 years ago. Lockdown has inspired me to dig all the old progs out of the attic and do a wee bit of drawing - also a whole lot of listening to the fantastic Mega-City Book Club has definitely helped!

Anyway, looking forward to joining in the chat here.

broodblik:
Welcome. I really like your avatar 

sheridan:

--- Quote from: Laser Skeleton on 23 July, 2020, 12:17:47 PM ---Hi there - long-time lurker and longer time reader of the Prog here. Started with 2000AD about 89/90, took a break in the late-90s/early 00s and came back maybe 5 years ago. Lockdown has inspired me to dig all the old progs out of the attic and do a wee bit of drawing - also a whole lot of listening to the fantastic Mega-City Book Club has definitely helped!

Anyway, looking forward to joining in the chat here.

--- End quote ---

Are you on a re-read of the progs, or just flicking through them?  Where have you gotten up to?

sheridan:
p.s. welcome!

Laser Skeleton:
I'm just flicking through - it's amazing how they can feel completely removed from your memory and then as soon as you open one you're like 'I remember every detail of this!'

A lot of my time during lockdown has involved spending too much money on trades - Meltdown Man (which I missed out on altogether), Lawless and 2000AD-adjacent stuff like Grandville.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version