Spoilers > Other Reviews

Lawless

<< < (2/3) > >>

sheridan:

--- Quote from: Colin YNWA on 07 September, 2021, 07:01:20 AM ---Add to that talking apes and you have the perfect set up for me.

--- End quote ---

No love for the mechs?

--- Quote ---A prime example being the moment Pettifer goes into the mec-church to stop a hold-up and gun a man down.

--- End quote ---

Here it comes out - you only mention the robots when there's trouble!

IndigoPrime:

--- Quote from: Colin YNWA on 07 September, 2021, 07:01:20 AM ---Why, oh why can't we get an over-sized hardback(s) of this wonder?
--- End quote ---
Because no bugger buys them. I wish there was a market for 2000 AD output akin to Image deluxe HCs. That would be an ideal format for a lot of 2000 AD output (albeit hopefully with better constructed books than the disaster that is Kill or Be Killed).

Colin YNWA:

--- Quote from: sheridan on 07 September, 2021, 10:30:47 AM ---
--- Quote from: Colin YNWA on 07 September, 2021, 07:01:20 AM ---Add to that talking apes and you have the perfect set up for me.

--- End quote ---

No love for the mechs?

--- Quote ---A prime example being the moment Pettifer goes into the mec-church to stop a hold-up and gun a man down.

--- End quote ---

Here it comes out - you only mention the robots when there's trouble!

--- End quote ---

I read from the Bible of Dredd!

Though please be aware I can't be mechist, some of my best friends are mechs and the fact that when I talk to my simian breavren about mechs and how they should all go back to the factory they came from and not steel our jobs I hang onto that statement to allow my self-delusion that I'm not mechist to persist...

Colin YNWA:

--- Quote from: IndigoPrime on 07 September, 2021, 10:49:59 AM ---
--- Quote from: Colin YNWA on 07 September, 2021, 07:01:20 AM ---Why, oh why can't we get an over-sized hardback(s) of this wonder?
--- End quote ---
Because no bugger buys them. I wish there was a market for 2000 AD output akin to Image deluxe HCs. That would be an ideal format for a lot of 2000 AD output (albeit hopefully with better constructed books than the disaster that is Kill or Be Killed).

--- End quote ---

Oh I know, I know but seen when has reality ever bumped heads with the fanboys fantasies of comic forums / social media... also I want it... ME ME, I.

sheridan:

--- Quote from: Colin YNWA on 07 September, 2021, 11:35:52 AM ---I read from the Bible of Dredd!

--- End quote ---

Even Dredd is coming around to the mark (whatever-it-is) Mechanismos - recommending a judge take a mech with them in a recent story.  And it was by Wagner, so nobody can say it isn't canon!

--- Quote --- not steel our jobs

--- End quote ---

I see what you did there!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version