General Chat > Events

Lawless 2022

<< < (3/4) > >>

Jim_Campbell:

--- Quote from: CalHab on 13 October, 2021, 01:32:01 PM ---Ah, but now they have Roy of the Rovers, which could only benefit from having a crossover (Rok of the Rovers?).

--- End quote ---

I did toy with the idea of asking Rob if he could script in match against the Radford Reds, with Melchester only beating them because star striker Kyle Dixon was on international duties for Scotland. :-)

CalHab:
That would be great!

Perhaps a tv in the background showing Dixon knocking in a last gasp winner against the Faroe Islands?

Colin YNWA:

--- Quote from: CalHab on 13 October, 2021, 01:32:01 PM ---Ah, but now they have Roy of the Rovers, which could only benefit from having a crossover (Rok of the Rovers?).

--- End quote ---

There is a happy and peaceful world full of joy and forum members living in blissful harmony where this has / will be happening... I dream of living in that world...

Trooper McFad:

--- Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 13 October, 2021, 01:33:50 PM ---

--- End quote ---

I did toy with the idea of asking Rob if he could script in match against the Radford Reds, with Melchester only beating them because star striker Kyle Dixon was on international duties for Scotland. :-)

--- End quote ---

I wish Dixon was there last night! That was dire (a win is a win though) Maybe Dixon will turn up soon 👍🏻 😁

rogue69:
tickets go on sale on the 7th January
also they are holding the Noble Bolt01 award that will allow someone's event extra special by covering one nominated person's travel. accommodation & ticket all in memory of Bolt 01 & Colin Noble

https://lawlesscomiccon.co.uk/the-noble-bolt01-award/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version