Main Menu

John Burdis KTT (hons)

Started by Frank, 15 December, 2018, 07:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

It's a jumper.  A jumper.

Knitting by Rachael B, photography by JJ Abrams.

JOE SOAP

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Frank

Eamonn Clarke

Saw it today in the flesh and it wins all Christmas Jumper competitions. Outstanding work by Rachael.

Rackle

Quote from: Eamonn Clarke on 15 December, 2018, 08:48:12 PM
Saw it today in the flesh and it wins all Christmas Jumper competitions. Outstanding work by Rachael.

:-[  Aww thank you.

Darn! <see what I did there?> I was going to submit the jumper as an Advent Calendar entry but I see it got it's on thread <gah! I did it again, sorry>

Thanks for the great knitting puns and lovely feedback - I'm so happy to see it received in a positive way.

Frank

Quote from: Rackle on 16 December, 2018, 02:51:23 PM
I was going to submit the jumper as an Advent Calendar entry but I see it got it's on thread <gah!

> slaps forehead <

Sorry, Rackle. I'll send you a photo of my big red face to use as an alternate calendar entry; say it's Rudolph's nose, or something.

Rackle

No worries, @Frank.   I submitted an alternative pick which includes the knitted helmet too. All is good

Funt Solo

I for one welcome our new jumper overlord. 

It needles me that all the puns had been taken before I got here, but maybe if I think hard I can still stitch one together.  It's a bit of a knotty problem.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

TordelBack

Rackle

Quote from: Funt Solo on 16 December, 2018, 04:16:41 PM
I for one welcome our new jumper overlord. 

It needles me that all the puns had been taken before I got here, but maybe if I think hard I can still stitch one together.  It's a bit of a knotty problem.

I'm sure the knitted overload can take a little gentle ribbing, but you might have to guage his reaction first to minimise tension. 

Warning, I frequent on a nerdy knitting forums and have a metric shedload of knitting/yarn craft puns to trundle your way  :lol:

sheridan

Quote from: Rackle on 16 December, 2018, 03:16:01 PM
No worries, @Frank.   I submitted an alternative pick which includes the knitted helmet too. All is good

Fame at last!

Proudhuff

The chains the right count too, as for Burdis... :lol:
DDT did a job on me