Main Menu

Subscriber free gifts.

Started by Mattofthespurs, 19 December, 2018, 05:58:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BPP

Mines 31st August - guessing it's connected to your subscription date.
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

Magnetica

IP had me worried that it had expired already so I've just logged on to check - it's Jan 2021 for me. Makes sense it is tied to sub renewal as that is when mine is due.

Thanks for the replies guys.

IndigoPrime

Yes, sorry – I did mean next 1 Jan, not the one that's passed!

Dandontdare

Nearly late for work today as I just had to investigate the mysterious big flat envelope on my doorstep - that print is very nice indeed!

Leigh S

It is very nice, though mine is somewhat...bent.  Not the envelope, just the print itself- not super creased bent, more "Droid tried to put it in the envelope and met resistance" bent, but annoying nonetheless!

Leigh S

Actually. looking more closely at the envelope, Postie has bent it about 2/3rd of the way -very neat bend, not obvious now it has straightened out - shame the same cant be said for the print - a "do not bend" message might aahve been in order on the envelope?

Tjm86

The meg and the prog have that printed on the envelope but I don't think posties actually understand what it means.

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: Leigh S on 24 February, 2020, 06:15:48 PM
Actually. looking more closely at the envelope, Postie has bent it about 2/3rd of the way -very neat bend, not obvious now it has straightened out - shame the same cant be said for the print - a "do not bend" message might aahve been in order on the envelope?

your not the only one mine was bent as well such a shame as that print looks ARSOM!!!!!

also, what's this about a 50% discount?
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

CalHab

If you go onto the webshop you should have a voucher giving a 50% discount to non-discounted items. You should see it when you get to checkout.

Fungus

Hm, was about to spend some cash in the web shop but no discount at checkout. Guess renewing my sub about 3 weeks ago lost me the discount.. kinda annoying but makes sense. Decided against the purchase.

Dandontdare

took me a while to work it out - IIRC the discount option doesn't show up until the very last stage of the payment confirmation, so you may have bailed a step too early

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Dandontdare on 10 April, 2020, 02:25:38 AM
took me a while to work it out - IIRC the discount option doesn't show up until the very last stage of the payment confirmation, so you may have bailed a step too early

Yeah same here I was wondering how it worked, did a little reading and hung in there and hey presto some LOVELY deals. At the stage you see it you do have the option to drop things from your basket still that aren't included in the offer.

Fungus

No.
Emboldened, I just tried again and hit the [Pay £xx.xx] button.  The transaction went through at full price.

IndigoPrime

There are issues with the shop. Contact support if your subs offer has vanished.

Bolt-01

That Tula Lotay poster - I thought that was part of the monthly subber pack, but I might be wrong. I've not had one - have any other monthly subbers out there actually 'had' one?