Main Menu

The Walking Dead - Season 6 - SPOILERS

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 11 July, 2015, 03:53:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

The season premiere has been announced and it's UK 12th Oct and USA 11th Oct.

Here's the 4 minute trailer.

SEASON 6 TRAILER

ThryllSeekyr

Is that Maggie who gets over powered by the walkers?

Last of the greens unless she had Glen's baby.

Not sure about that....

Ghastly McNasty

Wow. Simply, wow.

The most brutal bit of TV I've ever witnessed.

ThryllSeekyr

Didn't think much of the first episode of this season...(Last week!) with black & white flash backs that did more to confuse me than tell a better story.  Because to me, that never been a established way of telling their story and should never have ben used experimented with.

This week, is more back to normal stuff and while still in Alexandria. The turtle eating girl, didn't bother me so much as the fact that she did it eat it raw so much like the real stars of this show....the Walkers. I vaguely remember Derl peeling the skin off large snake being the grosses thing he ever did. Yet, he did at least cook the thing and had me wondering if it was real or just a authentic prop made from silicone. Her was foam or resin fill with real chicken meat that she had to eat. That's what the young actress said on The Talking Dead who spend some time with the viewers discussing the that last episode with the likes of Kevin Smith and Paul Bettany who I found to be really good liars.

The so called Wolves who turned out to be bunch of young men or boys that would give any Apex-Predator a bad name. Should have been called.....

Orcs.....

Ogres....

Trolls.....

Perhaps that's just too fantasy related and while I have never  gotten to know real wolves to make a  accurate enough comparison. I 've never thought would be violent for the sake of violent, but rather because they might have run out of their usual prey and have now targeted people as food. These boys were just killing people and expecting that alone to give them a strong affliation with noble beasts who might still tear me apart for entering their hunting grounds and I still don't get it.

About Rick's first human contact within the shows first season after he returned to his neighbourhood. A lone wandering bo-stick fighter he was never established as and supposedly he was taught that stuff by a cheese-maker within the intervening time between being left behind (And this not against his will!) in a small town rigged with booby-traps and early last season when he returns. Very unlikely, even though sound kind of cool.

One last thing, this series has become more and more about one certain female character who in my books looks a bit too grey around the temples to be this one and should died to the walker she gave herself to out of some latent suicidal tendency. I really wish some form of reality would rear it's head and take her out of the show for good and in case you don't know.... this is about Carol. Poorly cast and her persistence to exist is like a raised middle finger in my face each time I tune into this long-winded series.

Darren Stephens

https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Proudhuff

Quote from: Darren Stephens on 20 October, 2015, 01:57:15 PM
Humbug! I love Carol!  :D

me too! so unusual for US, or any TV, to have an intelligent, layered female character, who is allowed to develop, never mind one who 'looks a bit too grey around the temples'. We've had the odd one on film, M springs to mind, but beyond that its one of the many things about TWD TV that I Like, 'normal' sci-fi series and TV in general are full of young characters that are, to me, virtually indistinguishable. Long live Carol! excellent bit of casting too...       
DDT did a job on me

Grugz

Another vote in team carol! from abused mom and housewife to a brutal baddass who even rick thought went too far once! Morgan's merciful nature will come and bite them on the ass...did he kill the wolf at the end?
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Ghastly McNasty

Strong women scare you do they Thrylls? Prefer your victims more submissive? 

Carol's one of the coolest things about this show.

Grugz

Quote from: Ghastly McNasty on 20 October, 2015, 04:19:48 PM
women scare you do they Thrylls? Prefer your victims more submissive? 

Carol's one of the coolest things about this show.

ftfy  :D
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

ThryllSeekyr

Just lost a Gnormus post which I hope to replace later on today or tomorrow.

As for the accusation of me victimising women is very harsh and a word that shouldn't be used to describe me and on that note I don't wish to be marginalised this way, not being such high profile person as the actual cast of this show. Besides, I get pursued by the so called fairer sex in any way unworthy......then yes, she may have to be a victim. Yet, I don't ever do that.....

Agreed that most of you don't like my opinions here, but they are mine and that is fair enough even if they don't match yours.

Anyway I'm not about to jump into bed with this silver-haired she-goblin who graduated from former wife-beaten victim to a underworld figure in place where that sort of thing might as well be left on the surface.  Going by the sass she was handing out for free in the pantry with the other female Alexandrians and to another woman. Even another bad example of humanity that later turns out to be her decoy when wolves rush in.

She just leaves me cold......

Ghastly McNasty

Another great episode. Really tense. Memories of the dull second series now dead and buried.

COMMANDO FORCES

That was a powerful episode and I never saw that coming!

DaveGYNWA

Awwww.....I wanted it to be while playing baseball. :( [spoiler]Not so cryptic reference to how he meets his end in the the comic universe. I do, however, have a suspicion that he might not actually be dead and that is Nicholas being ripped apart while lying on top of him. If they do cop out on the death then it better be explained very well.[/spoiler]

I'm liking the way each episode is being played out while stuff is going on elsewhere.
Peas sell. But who's Brian?

Dunk!

Should've opened the couple of bottles of Too Far Gone I got from The Lakes Comic Con to watch this.

Walking Dead throws out another curve ball and becomes a completely separate entity from the comics.

Love it.

And all hail Carol, who I think is only in the middle of a very interesting character arch.

Dunk!
"Trust we"

Satanist

This series has been great but it does piss me off when everyone just relaxes because all the zombies in front of them are dead. How long does it take to turn around and check behind you? Especially when there are super secret stealth zombies. Apparently.

Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?