Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rog69

My wife has no concept of tidiness. I'm not exactly anal about it myself but even I know that window sills are for ornaments not long term storage and that tidying something up doesn't mean stuffing it in a carrier bag and leaving it in a corner for six months.

The second worst thing she seems to leave everywhere around the house (the worst being coat hangers) are her many pairs of shoes, how the hell she can wear so many different items of footwear in a single day is beyond me. The weird thing is that I recently bought her a shoe rack and placed all of her shoes on it, I also go around picking them up and returning them to the shoe rack almost every night. When I get home from work I find the shoes all over the house again so she is either taking them off and then walking barefoot to the rack to get another pair or she is doing it on fucking purpose to wind me up.

Roger Godpleton

The telly I have in my room is on its fifth world cup.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Roger Godpleton

A FACTORY OF SABBATHS

James works. His colleague does not. At 6:15 he leaves.

The 8A says CMK via Caldecotte. It goes all around Caldecotte back to Kingston. And then CMK. This cannot serve any other purpose than to ridicule the plebian Redline patrons, with the hills. With the lake. With the houses that are quite nice for obviously being mass production. James wonders about inverted ghettoisation, but cannot hope to escape the trauma of being ejected from this bourgeois enclave.

The driver's child is given free reign over the bus. Why is he allowed to climb around on a moving bus. When James alights he must step over the driver's child. He really has to step over the driver's child.

James is listening to Troutmaskreplica. Wistfulness starts as he thinks about how nice it might be to have petemaskreplica on the boards.

James gets leg cramp after rest.

JOE SOAP

Peter Wolf

I am trying to upload my competition entry onto ImageShack but it is blocking me from browsing through the photobooth application.Instead of opening up the application so i can browse through it and then choose the picture to upload it uploads the tag for the application into the field instead of the photo/file.

Then it says "please choose one of the supported file types"

What do you think i want to do you defective piece of crap ???!!!

>:( >:(
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Roger Godpleton

"Hey ma, do you want to see my change jar?"
"Of course I don't, I'm getting ready for work."

Don't lie to me, girl.

Rog69

Roger Godpleton

nev

I'm fairly sure I'm dying. Or it's just hayfever combined with my lactose intolerance which both strike yearly.

Hopefully it's the former.

COMMANDO FORCES

nev

HOORAY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO SLEEP PROPERLY DUE TO LOSS OF BREATH DURING THE NIGHT  :D

Also my bin is filled to the brim in mucus covered tissues. And I have to resort to cheap tissues which feel like what I assume hell to feel like.

Roger Godpleton

So I go to the Co-Op and Alanis is on. Now it might just be the heatstroke talking but I ain't frontin' on Morrisette tonight. She'd already won me over and just as I was about to go head over feet the intercom interrupts and "Jamie" usurps. In discontinued continuity elsewhen, said cashier asks "Do you have a Co-op card?" [No.] "_____ ___ ____ ___?" Alanis is replaced by Robyn, who sadly keeps Dancing on Her Own. I'm right here, Robyn. Luckily I evade that godawful UK Hip-Hop Allstars auralculus with P Diddy on it.

Banners

Rog69

Tony's name is actually Roy.
He could have said something, any point in the last six years would have done.

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Rog69 on 21 June, 2010, 09:51:07 PM
Hayfever  :(

I am not sure how old you are but there is a chance you will grow out of it.I started getting Hayfever when i was about 13 and now i am 42 the last 3 years have been free of Hayfever or virtually free of it.

I always used to get mine around this time of year and for years it would always start around the second week in June.I sneezed a few times the other day but that was it.

Try Beconase nasal spray.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death