Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger Godpleton

My brother has bought Stanley blades in bulk.

That shitty fucking "Billionaire" song exists.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

House of Usher

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 08 August, 2010, 06:33:30 PM
My brother has bought Stanley blades in bulk.

That's worrying. Mine had a knuckle-duster.
STRIKE !!!

TordelBack

Peter Wolf

Really attrocious sound quality on two of the records i bought the other day.Even if records look like they havent been played much and arent scratched you cant really tell what they sound like without listening.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Roger Godpleton

Dropped a deuce and the later movements were noticeably paler than at the start.

SmallBlueThing

...it's just been on the news that the Sussex Police helicopter team will use Twitter to 'update about their missions' so the public can 'follow them'.
Im not sure why this causes me to long for the death of civilisation, but it does.
SBT

radiator

Had a row with my girlfriend and to patch things up I had to take her to see the Tom Cruise/Cameron Diaz film Knight & Day last night. And part of the deal was I wasn't allowed to criticise the film or moan about it.

Being a film snob, I rarely ever watch anything that I don't want to - especially in the cinema - so I was dreading it. I had to grit my teeth handing over the £16 for the tickets!

It wasn't as awful as I was expecting, but I wouldn't recommend it and it's not how I'd normally choose to spend a Sunday evening. But my girlfriend enjoyed it, so that made it worthwhile at least.

Roger Godpleton

I was counting how many Pound coins I had in my wallet and one fell out of my hands and into a drain.

I now only have 3 pound coins in my wallet.

Here is my current wallet inventory:

1 x £20 note (2006, Adam Smith)
1 x £5 note (Unknown, Elizabeth Fry)
3 x £1 coin (2 x 1983, 1 x 1985)
2 x 20 pence coin (2000, 2008)

Dandontdare

But we don't know the date of the one that fell in the drain! What the hell are we supposed to do with incomplete data like this? Useless!

Roger Godpleton

So I guess you're one of my 5 ignored by's then?

IAMTHESYSTEM

Missed most of Paths of Glory on TCM when it was on over the weekend.

But Total Recall is on ITV 1 tonight so it's blasto fest gore-athon with beer [Theakstons Old Peculiar] and crisps. Yes they are Thai sweet chilli! :)

If only they re made Blakes 7 as a Total Recall rip off. Oh, the mind of the uber nerd is upon me!
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

staticgirl

I need something to put blackberries in when I go picking and something to store whatever I make from them in the drinks line of things.... *makes plans*

IAMTHESYSTEM

Quote from: staticgirl on 09 August, 2010, 03:37:18 PM
I need something to put blackberries in when I go picking and something to store whatever I make from them in the drinks line of things.... *makes plans*

Jam Jar?

Your stomach?
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

COMMANDO FORCES

I've been tricked into driving the family and friends down to Brighton next Saturday in a 15 seater minibus.
Joy of joys  ::)

Dandontdare