Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klute

QuoteCat has shown up so its all alright .

I have never been so glad to be wrong.Thanks for the comments and apologies for wating your time and jumping to conclusions.

And i bet none the wiser of your worries  pleased the cats back safe and sound :)
loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Radbacker

just took my Kitty in to have the snip and unfortunatly with him being a bit of a mutant (no tail) they only found 1 ball!  they then had to open up his abdomen and search so what was going to be a nice easy bill of $120 suddenlt became $470.  And now the little bastard sloths around giving me the evils not realising how much i just spent on him (i suppose having your sole drive for life removed so suddenly would make you a bit sad).  At least he doesn't have a swipe at everone and everything that walks past and spend all night terrorising the neighbourhood now, it was getting out of controll i'd never met such an agressive cat.

CU Radbacker

Kerrin

Wow, must have been a ULTRABOLLOCK. No wonder the furry little terror is pissed off.

Satanist

I just had to pay a spark £270 so I can rest easy that my house is in fact NOT going to burst into flames while I sleep.

I was also unexpectedly punched in the face on Sunday by a Ned but think I'm more aggrieved at the £270.00.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Noisybast

Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Satanist

Quote from: Noisybast on 18 January, 2011, 02:24:22 PM
Has the ned regained consciousness yet? :)

That's the worst of it as I had my 2 year old son with me so couldn't really start scrapping in the street.

Still, £270 eh. I could've used that for much more fun stuff than a new fuse box and bit of wiring!
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Noisybast

Bad news. Hope the little Satanist wasn't too distressed.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Hoagy

Quote from: Darren Stephens on 16 January, 2011, 12:58:14 PM
So, my Facebook profile seems to have locked itself/ vanished from the face of the earth. Can't log into it, won't send me a password re-set email. There doesn't seem to be any way to get help with it either, as all I recieved on back from them was an email saying they can't help with individual accounts.Can I really be arsed to set up another? Twats. >:(

Hi Darren. Remember when I told you where to get the 'use white as transparent' in the drop down menu, in the Manga Debut? Could you help me refind it? Mine has gone missing.
:-[ That would be great, if you can help.
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

House of Usher

She left a white plastic chopping board and a saucepan on top of the grill and she knew we were having sausages for tea. I didn't see the chopping board because it's white and so is the cooker hood. The chopping board melted and I had to peel it off. It's destroyed, and the cooker had melted plastic on it. I went into a man sulk, thinking that everything was ruined, except the dinner, which was great, thanks, especially the mashed potato. After dinner she scraped all the melted plastic off the cooker and throughoughly scrubbed it so it looks like second-hand-new. She really is marvellous.
STRIKE !!!

TordelBack

Quote from: House of Usher on 18 January, 2011, 10:26:01 PM
She really is marvellous.

Infuriating, isn't it?  I'm off tomorrow at 4am for a few days for a job out west, and I come home late to find that not only are my kids collected, homeworked, bathed and asleep, but there's a nice dinner in the oven, my bag is packed, there's packed breakfast and lunch made, and she's even charged my spare camera batteries.  Oh, and she's been at work all day earning money to pay for my petrol.  Madness.

House of Usher

All those people who doubted we would have flying cars and robot servants in the future are proved wrong. Alright, I'll concede the flying cars thing, but I'm sure they're working on that.

What?  :-X
STRIKE !!!

exilewood

I wear silver jump-suits on a daily basis. If that's any help.