Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman's Superior Cousin

I got conned out of a fiver (which I didn't know I had) from a suspected druggie (a drug addict) who claimed he was diabetic on Thursday. It happened outside the City Library in Newcastle (besides the stairs & near the bus stops for all you Geordies) after I had just finished a Confidence class (to help me get a job) and before I was heading to Forbidden Planet/Waterstone's to get Dredd Case Files 17 & the novel version of The Force Unleashed 2 respectively. He even give me a phone number (07979352324 (hey, I never said that I know the first five digits of a mobile phone)) and called himself "Steve". I did catch which bus he got on (39 to Jarrow). I've only told my brother and tomorrow night, I'll tell a friend of mine.
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Christov

One of my cats got run over yesterday afternoon. Death was presumably instantaneous, so at least he didn't suffer.

Careless bloody drivers on my estate, ugh. 

TordelBack

SquashedFly

Quote from: Christov on 22 February, 2011, 06:19:44 AM
One of my cats got run over yesterday afternoon. Death was presumably instantaneous, so at least he didn't suffer.

Careless bloody drivers on my estate, ugh. 

That's fucking shit. So sorry  :( :( :(

When anything happens to either of my cats I don't think I will deal with it well at all....

mogzilla

our car's not well,between us we've apparently over egged the pudding,the pudding being the car and the egg being oil...waiting for the brother in law to get off his arse and sort it out for us as we go to york on thursday and dont fancy paying £70 for train fares for the three of us!
  it also means waiting in for him to turnup so thats two days wasted when i could be taking mini out.

Tiplodocus

I did a massive limpet poo.

Not only gigantic in size but also epic in it's adhesiveness (five flushes failed to dislodge it so I had to get out the brush) and it looked like it came out in two different directions.

I was going to get somebody to look at it because it was so large, sticky and multi-directional that I thought there might be something wrong with me.

And then, as the comedian once said, if I'm getting people to come and look at my poo, there is definitely something wrong with me.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

mogzilla

my wife and daughter got me a tardis cake once i nearly died when i saw the green poo!

Noisybast

Looks like Mog's not the only one who's been over-egging his pudding... :D

Edit: Ha! Beat me to it! I got a TARDIS cake for my last birthday and also observed some... irregularities.

My erstwhile compadre BrianO informs me if you eat enough blue icing, your poo will eventually start coming out blue. Best not to ask, really.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Tiplodocus

Well if you can't put it on this thread on this forum, where can you put it.

You've got me thinking about experimenting with colour now...
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Roger Godpleton

Did one this morning and it was really hard going. It wasn't large, it just seemed real reluctant. It was a proper sized affair, so I wasn't willing something that wasn't willing.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Dandontdare

You guys need more fibre! Eat a packet of ryvita or a couple of bowls of all bran and tomorrow's deposit will leave you like a bullet from a gun.

I thought I had a gastrointestinal bleed once till I remembered I'd been eating lots of beetroot.

Noisybast

I've got a few bottles of food colouring in the kitchen, somewhere... >:D
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

vzzbux

Quote from: Noisybast on 22 February, 2011, 02:09:36 PM
I've got a few bottles of food colouring in the kitchen, somewhere... >:D
Are you reading my mind. Start a thread with photographic results. The best one wins a pat on the back.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

COMMANDO FORCES