Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banners

There are plenty of online places which purport to send you an unlock code, some even have a money back guarantee. Goodness knows if they work though...

vzzbux

Another sick day today. Yesterday had a migaraine on top of the puking. Think it was food poisoning (The missus finally trying to bump me off, I am worth more dead than alive.)
A days rest for today and back to work tomorrow.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

the 'artist' formerly known as Slips

I have had a shoulder niggle for nearly 3 weeks.  It means I can elongate my arm perpendicular to my body, not normally a problem, but I cycle so Ive been unable to cycle to and from work for that period and now have to use the car and changing gear isnt easy when you cant extend arm. 

Plus my shoulder was fine on wednesday so I cycled again and today its gone all sore again....  Fek! Grrr!  :crazy: :eh:
"They tried and failed, all of them?"
"Oh, no." she shook her head "They tried and died"
Mostly Sarcastic & flippant

Colin Zeal

Popped off to Forbidden Planet during my lunchbreak today to buy the prog but they didn't have it and appeared to sold out. It's good if they were, but means I have to go to another shop on my way home from work tonight.

Ancient Otter

Quote from: the 'artist' formerly known as Slips on 30 March, 2012, 09:43:32 AM
I have had a shoulder niggle for nearly 3 weeks.  It means I can elongate my arm perpendicular to my body, not normally a problem, but I cycle so Ive been unable to cycle to and from work for that period and now have to use the car and changing gear isnt easy when you cant extend arm. 

Plus my shoulder was fine on wednesday so I cycled again and today its gone all sore again....  Fek! Grrr!  :crazy: :eh:

Have you seen a doctor about this?

Devons Daddy

Phone call 11.20pm
Boss heavy breakfast in the morning, 400 guests,
hotel want to burrow 50 of our chairs, cannot boss how?

Me, tell them sorry, we can't help this time.

Phone call 7am
hello, this is XYZ hotel, those 50 chairs your staff refused to give us THEY ARE OURS!!! your staff borrowed them last week.

things to do list, SPEAK TO STAFF ABOUT COMMUNICATION>>>>
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Hoagy

Cos when you're trying to fight crimes it always stand to your cop buddies coming along trying to make you look uncool.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-17564941
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

TordelBack

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 04 April, 2012, 01:12:41 AM
Here it is folks, the death of Western Civilization: http://www.buzzfeed.com/katienotopoulos/iphone-users-disgusted-by-android-instagram

Sometimes you bring an unholy amount of joy into my drab life, Mr. W. 

That was truly great, and may well be one of the first really successful translations of the Linear A tablets from Akrotiri, although I question the use of the word 'instagram' to represent 'full syllabary' and 'Android' for 'palace seals'.  Other than that, spot on.

JOE SOAP

Rog69

I bought some cheapo jeans from Asda, they were a very strange fit and I couldn't get my hands in the pockets.

In future I really should check that the details on the hanger match the label on the jeans and I also noted for future reference that I ever decide to have a sex change, I appear to be a size 14.

Tiplodocus

Failed to bake two cakes for Mrs Tips birthday today.  Managed (with daughter's help) to salvage one of them into ramekins and cover with chocolate sauce.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Something Fishy

Injured my elbow, painful and keep getting shock feelings in my hand.

No idea what I did , was just sitting down with hands gripped together, had been swimming and Badders in previous days though.

DoomBot

Power failure as my PC was booting. Now I have a corrupt registry and need to rebuild it.  Crappy pathetic windows 7 with all the robustness of a wet tissue. I should go back to Linux and stay there. Most unhappy today...

Roger Godpleton

I have to go to work today, when Jesus is out there dying. He needs me.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!