Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin Zeal

Had to replace my broken down mobile phone. Replaced it with a cheap secondhand model but all of my contacts were somehow deleted. Now having to send people various messages through email or Facebook chasing their numbers.

Richmond Clements

HdE

One of my day job clients - unsurprisingly - is being a complete prick.

She owes me for two lots of fees, which I've told her I'll come and collect from her. Each time I call, she claims to have no money, and tells me 'call back on Friday'.

So, this being FRIDAY, I went to collect from her. 'Oh, I meant the Friday after next,' she says.

BOLLOCKS YOU DID! I was listening VERY intently to what you told me, and you simply don't want to pay me! Furthermore, you STUPID COW, * I * decide when I'll come and collect money from you, and you'll DAMN WELL HAVE IT READY! That's how it works when you pay somebody for their services - we do the job, and we get paid.

For the amount of money involved, this is - as you can tell - REALLY frustrating.
Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

vzzbux

HDE. If it is possible try and reverse the work you have done, she will soon pay up. My uncle is a landscaper and when customers drag their heels over payment he tells them he will rip out all work he has done. Works every time.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Mikey

Glad you can see it as a minor impediment Richmond-per ardva ad astra!

M
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Mikey on 29 September, 2012, 12:12:53 AM
Glad you can see it as a minor impediment Richmond-per ardva ad astra!

M

Yeah - apart from the cold dark hole where my heart used to be, and the total loss of trust in anyone ever, it's all good!

Large48

Wanted to try and get to Brighton to see a certain show (SBT knows what I mean) but that went out of the windows......... :(

Rich time to buy a new shirt!  :)
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Richmond Clements

QuoteRich time to buy a new shirt! 

I'm on it, man!

Banners

Richmond Clements

Mikey

Keep 'er lit fella. I'm sure that's little comfort but my heart goes out to you.

To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

TordelBack

Richmond Clements

HdE

I've nothing further to add to what folks have said, Rich, so...

[Slides a beer down the bar.]
Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

Jim_Campbell

Fucking fuckitty fuck, Rich. I mean, fuck. Like everyone else, I got nothing to offer that's going to help, but I'm here in the unlikely event that you think of anything I can do that will...

Fuck.

Jim

(Did I say "fuck"?)
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.