Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A.Cow

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 27 March, 2013, 08:19:19 PM
My email account was hacked last night, while I was at work and what a fiasco. I kept getting email, text and pm alerts to tell me but by the time I could do anything about it my phone was nearly dead and I'd forgot to bring my lead to charge the drokker with (which I always do). I had to quickly log into the account, go to the desktop version and change the password before my power went and luckily I did it before the thing switched off!

Wasn't a Yahoo email account was it?  They're getting hacked every five minutes at the moment.

Dredd Head

Quote from: Link Prime on 27 March, 2013, 08:34:04 PM
Quote from: The Cosh on 27 March, 2013, 08:08:13 PM
I managed to take a wrong turn while out on my bike today and managed to end up miles from anywhere in the middle of the worst snow shower of the day with a massive hill to climb. On the bright side, if I hadn't done that I wouldn't have passed a place called Threepwood Farm.

I've seen at least three horror movies that started with that synopsis.

Yea you know it aint ending well

staticgirl

Quote from: A.Cow on 27 March, 2013, 11:02:51 PM
My email account was hacked last night, while I was at work and what a fiasco. I kept getting email, text and pm alerts to tell me but by the time I could do anything about it my phone was nearly dead and I'd forgot to bring my lead to charge the drokker with (which I always do). I had to quickly log into the account, go to the desktop version and change the password before my power went and luckily I did it before the thing switched off!

Wasn't a Yahoo email account was it?  They're getting hacked every five minutes at the moment.

I don't keep any names in my address book any more so that if my account gets hacked some of my more vulnerable relatives don't get e-mails...

COMMANDO FORCES

Nah! It was my behind the times hotmail account :lol:

Hawkmumbler

When you accidently sign up to Amazon Prime and find yourself £40 out of pocket when you need that money the next day. Fuck.

Dandontdare

Yes I got an email from you - didn't click it but googled the name in the link and it seems to be a realtor in Kansas City!  ::)

mogzilla

Quote from: A.Cow on 27 March, 2013, 11:02:51 PM

mine was the other day!

COMMANDO FORCES

I realised just before I went to work this evening that I've forgotten to buy Caz and Sam an Easter Egg. Now the thing is, I'm up Redhill all day today as Judge Burdis to man an event to help launch Autism Awareness month. It seems that I'm gonna have to buy those eggs as the Law, which should be interesting!

Hawkmumbler

Burdis, from the bottom of my rotten half decomposed heart, thank you. Lack of knowledge on autism is one of my lifes major impediments and every little thing to awarenes is valued IMHO. Hope you get the eggs and love to hear how the shop keeper reacts. :lol:

Link Prime

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 30 March, 2013, 12:49:24 AM
It seems that I'm gonna have to buy those eggs as the Law, which should be interesting!

80g refined sugar....you're looking at 4 years on Titan creep!

PS- fair play.

Frank

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 30 March, 2013, 12:49:24 AM
It seems that I'm gonna have to buy those eggs as the Law, which should be interesting!

Hi-eggs! And, to a lesser extent, standard eggsecution, rapid fire. Are either the Easter Bunny or Jesus on the long list of fictional/mythological characters whom Dredd has busted over the years?

Spikes

I suspect CF is in cahoots with somebody - on some obscure forum somewhere, to produce a Dredd easter egg..

CrazyFoxMachine

Pity the O. His missusususss's''s mother has invited herself over FOR THE WHOLE OF EASTER.

WHY

WHY

Frank

Quote from: Judge Jack on 30 March, 2013, 12:49:27 PM
I suspect CF is in cahoots with somebody - on some obscure forum somewhere, to produce a Dredd easter egg..

CF already has his own Easter Egg in the film. You cannot overestimate the disappointment I felt when I bought a DVD player and discovered that the discs didn't come packaged with free creme eggs.

vzzbux

So CF was it an eventful purchase of those Easter Eggs?

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.