Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

radiator

Because I had a surgical procedure yesterday and still have a large bit of surgical tape around my arm. This shit is like superglue - just tearing it off in one go would probably do some serious damage, not to mention be agonisingly painful, and it's starting to itch like hell!

Hawkmumbler

My little sister drew a large breasted women on my arm cast. Take that as you will.

vzzbux

Come back for a brief visit to the board after getting board of the internet to find the underwear thread locked.
Thank you P.C.
I am off again see you in another few weeks.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

CrazyFoxMachine

M.I.K.

Quote from: vzzbux on 10 June, 2013, 05:07:23 PM
Come back for a brief visit to the board after getting board of the internet to find the underwear thread locked.
Thank you P.C.
I am off again see you in another few weeks.

You do know the internet has other websites featuring nothing but ladies in their underwear, right?

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

TordelBack

Quote from: M.I.K. on 10 June, 2013, 06:19:25 PM
You do know the internet has other websites featuring nothing but ladies in their underwear, right?

But it's so much harder to affect a knowing air of ironic detachment and a-reading-it-for-the-articles when you have to type 'pretty ladies in their pants please' into Google. 

Simon Beigh

Quote from: TordelBack on 10 June, 2013, 06:57:07 PM
Quote from: M.I.K. on 10 June, 2013, 06:19:25 PM

But it's so much harder to affect a knowing air of ironic detachment and a-reading-it-for-the-articles when you have to type 'pretty ladies in their pants please' into Google.

I just typed that into Google (for research you understand)

2nd on the list was this: Why Women Shouldn't Wear Pants

Not quite what I was expecting...

Dark Jimbo

Americans are silly. 'Pants' is one of the all-time great comedy words, but not if you use it to mean 'trousers.'
@jamesfeistdraws

TordelBack

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 10 June, 2013, 08:33:58 PM
Americans are silly. 'Pants' is one of the all-time great comedy words, but not if you use it to mean 'trousers.'

See also: fanny.  Ahem.

Hawkmumbler

Charlie boy

^^^ Don't try playing the innocent forum member here, Mr Hawk'- I draw your attention to...
Quote from: Hawkmonger on 29 May, 2013, 05:07:02 PM
My little sister drew a large breasted women on my arm cast.
Translation: I haven't been hiding my rudey magazines as good as I should lately...!

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Charlie boy on 10 June, 2013, 11:11:29 PM
^^^ Don't try playing the innocent forum member here, Mr Hawk'- I draw your attention to...
Quote from: Hawkmonger on 29 May, 2013, 05:07:02 PM
My little sister drew a large breasted women on my arm cast.
Translation: I haven't been hiding my rudey magazines as good as I should lately...!
No, why have I been PAYING for my kicks if it's on the web for FREE?! Why have you forsaken me lord?!

I, Cosh

Despite telling myself not to get too excited about the prospect, I am pretty miffed that I wont be going to work in Switzerland for a couple of months and am now having to amend all the plans I had for spending my boatloads of imaginary money.
We never really die.

Link Prime