Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiplodocus

My attempts to get Batman and Bruce Wayne into some internal communications were foiled by our IPR team in Legal.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Hawkmumbler

Why does it take so long to upload a video to youtube?

I, Cosh

We never really die.

GrinningChimera

Someone got me some Star Wars boxers for Christmas. But they are a little too tight for everyday wear. They will come in handy for impressing a lady though. (So long as she doesn't question why I'm wearing Star Wars boxers)

von Boom

Pulled a white hair out of my eyebrows this morning. At this rate I'm going to look like Gandalf the White in a couple of years.

TordelBack

Quote from: von Boom on 08 January, 2014, 02:29:44 PM
Pulled a white hair out of my eyebrows this morning. At this rate I'm going to look like Gandalf the White in a couple of years.

Many that stay dark deserve greyness. And some dye that deserve dark. Can Grecian 2000 give it to them?

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Pulled a white hair out of my eyebrows this morning.

I remember when I found my first grey pube.

It was in a chicken burger.
You may quote me on that.

IAMTHESYSTEM

Your becoming distinguished  when you have grey hair -not old.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Mister Pops on 08 January, 2014, 07:32:08 PM
Pulled a white hair out of my eyebrows this morning.

I remember when I found my first grey pube.

It was in a chicken burger.

You sir owe me an Ipad. :lol:

CrazyFoxMachine

Cardiff Film & Comic Con sold out... looks like we'll be debuting our "early 2014" comic in May then. Hurrah.

paddykafka

Quote from: TordelBack on 08 January, 2014, 07:10:00 PM

Many that stay dark deserve greyness. And some dye that deserve dark. Can Grecian 2000 give it to them?

A former friend of mine - in what can only be described as a seriously misguided fit of vanity - once applied the aforementioned product to his pubic region. Needless to say this did not go well for him and, after three days of agonising pain in said area, he finally swallowed his pride and made his way to the local chemist in search of an antidote to his self-inflicted mishap. He told me afterwards, that it took the young lady behind the counter several minutes of convulsing laughter - most of it conducted at floor level - before she was in a fit enough state to serve him the appropriate medication to ease his discomfort.

radiator

TordelBack

Trout

Yeah, yeah. You inserted a light bulb, didn't you Paddy?

Tiplodocus

Feck. Sent to Southend for a week with work.

Still, downloading lots of progs and megs to keep me going.

So not all bad.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!