Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mogzilla

sick of being sick...plagued by health problems at the moment awaiting a "formal" interview for work and a battery of blood tests and probably an endoscopy at some point :'(
just trying to hoover the lounge has left me knackered and sweating buckets ...
just hope its not the big c trying to make a comeback or i'll be moving to the spugs thread.

very very fed up. :(
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience.

TordelBack

Mogz lad, you deserve a break and no mistake. 

ZenArcade

Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

mogzilla

don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience.

von Boom

Hope everything turns out for the best for you mogz.

CrazyFoxMachine

Not nice to hear Mogz hope you're feeling better soon!

Professor Bear

That sucks, Mogs, but the drugs they give you during an endoscopy are the shit.  They make it worth the trip to the hospital bum unit all on their own.

Old Tankie

mogzilla

Quote from: Kennari Bjarndýr on 19 June, 2014, 04:14:09 PM
That sucks, Mogs, but the drugs they give you during an endoscopy are the shit.  They make it worth the trip to the hospital bum unit all on their own.

I had one a few years back in both ends! (not at the same time mind!)  if I have to have another I will
be on general anaesthetic after my last experience!

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Batman's Superior Cousin

Quote from: TordelBack on 19 June, 2014, 12:38:04 PM
Good man Batson, sincere congratulations! 

Be sure to head over to the Minor Imprediments thread later today and tell us all about it!   :D

After my first full day at work, I now suffer from several problems:
Bad Back
Sore Neck
Starting to Hallucinate slightly
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

ZenArcade

Jesus dude are you lifting heavy bales in a dope factory!! Z

Batman's Superior Cousin

The Beauty Factory today, they're proper strict and/or paranoid about law, and Health & Safety. You have to pack these stuff while standing up!!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

ZenArcade

Fuck that! If you're not comfortable standing ask them to make an adjustment whereby you can get a chair. If they're paranoid about law and H+S fire it back at them. I know you've only started and probably want to keep your head down, and understandably have good will,  but you do have basic rights as a worker. Z

Ps if you can, join a Trade Union.

Theblazeuk

Spilt water on my box of progs and megs...

Top few took the brunt.