Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banners

Quote from: Batman's Superior Cousin
Just got threatened over FaceBook, over work related matters.

Be strong - we've got your back.

Batman's Superior Cousin

I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Grugz

don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Goaty

Grugz

what is a "spaker"?  and how olds his girlfriend your messing with to be called that?!

seriously wot a dick ,get him reported/sued/arrested.
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

A.Cow

Quote from: Grugz on 03 October, 2014, 04:51:47 PM
what is a "spaker"?  and how olds his girlfriend your messing with to be called that?!
seriously wot a dick ,get him reported/sued/arrested.

I presume he means "spakker".  Forget the report/sue/arrest -- get him an English teacher ... fast!

TordelBack

Batsom, if you received that from someone you work with, and you're absolutely sure it wasn't intended as a friendly joke (not bloody likely), I think you need to report it to your direct manager or whoever handles HR crap straight away.  That's serious stuff.

Batman's Superior Cousin

He's the boyfriend of a lass from work, and it's ok now. He apologised on FaceBook.
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Tiplodocus

Can I find a (non-wool) yorkshire cricket jumper? Can I buggerry?
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

SuperSurfer

Thursday after work I was standing outside a venue in which Simon Bisley and Rufus were doing live painting. I found out about it an hour before the event started. 

Couldn't go in as I had training/teaching that evening.

Tiplodocus

Just spent three hours waving a heavy hedge trimmer about to clear all the brambles at the top of the garden and then chopped down three small trees.

My forearms haven't had that good a work out since I bought that Cindy Crawford exercise video.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Banners

TordelBack

Banners

Quote from: TordelBackInverness?

Crewe – not quite as photogenic(!)

von Boom

Along some unanticipated repairs to my vehicle it seems that my arms are too short now as I can't read the the bill I was given.