Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

That's awful, Grugz. I can't add much to what Tordels says except maybe to insist that the allegations are put in writing, supported by evidence and signed by your accuser/s. It's amazing how fast these things can disappear when you start asking people to take personal responsibility for their own actions. (It also hints that you have taken legal advice, which makes 'em sweat.)
Of course, none of that matters much at the moment - the priority is for you to get well.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

ZenArcade

Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Grugz

don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

The Legendary Shark

The heating's packed up on the boat and it's fuh-fuh-fuh-fuh-fuh-fuh-freezing :-(
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Grugz

don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Professor Bear

Dogs are nature's handwarmers.

Grugz: don't underestimate social media as a way to shame your accusers.  A mention of their behavior in a Facebook post where their family can see it can shock people who prefer to conduct whispering campaigns, though obviously don't start stalking them or anything - just let them know you're not afraid of conducting a public conversation.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Christmas music. Fuckin' Christmas music. Fuckin' everywhere.
You may quote me on that.

Batman's Superior Cousin

I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

DaveGYNWA

Quote from: King Pops on 05 December, 2014, 12:59:23 AM

That's almost "Jingle Bells" right there.
Peas sell. But who's Brian?

Spikes

Last week I needed a new back box, and today, my passenger side window broke, leaving my car open to the elements.

Not gonna be able to get it fixed until Monday, but at least the Garage have it stored safely at their place 'til then.

Then there's the bill to sort out. Bloody cars, eh?

Dandontdare

Apparently my brother has bought me a head-torch for Xmas - to add to the three that I already own.

Colin Zeal

Planning to go to the Steve yeowell signing tomorrow and really looking forward to it. Looked for my sketch book hoping he'll be adding to it and it appears to have gone missing during my house move earlier this year

shaolin_monkey

Quote from: King Pops on 05 December, 2014, 12:59:23 AM

I feel your pain. I'm so glad I don't work in retail or fast food anymore. They pump that shite through the speakers all day. When I had to pull an open and close on the same day in Macdonalds I had 16 hours of the same Xmas CD on a loop. It drove me batshit insane, and drove every last vestige of Xmas 'cheer' from me forever.

There is only one CD of Xmas songs I can tolerate now, and that's the Reverend Horton Heat's 'Three Kings'. Rockabilly Xmas music!

The Legendary Shark

Just waited a frikkin' hour and more to get 3 frikkin' pallets un-frikkin'-loaded.  I could've lifted them off quicker on the end of my cock - and it's not even a big cock - so now, hello rush-hour and the rest of the trip's going to be as awkward as a rubber pig. Grrr.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

TordelBack