Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Dandontdare on 22 December, 2014, 10:46:41 AM
Between then and now it's been agony, I've had a weekend of soft foods, co-codamol and clove oil, but I'm going back today to get rest of root removed and a temporary crown to see me through till new year.

*shudder* As someone experience some dental distress at the moment, you have my particular sympathies...

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

TordelBack

Tiplodocus

Bah! Lost my keys.

Actually not so bothered about the keys, more about the Dredd badge keyring that was attached to them. That big chunky metal one. Drokk it!
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Ardath Bey

Starting my Christmas vacation with a trip to my attorney to iron out the final details of my divorce.

Dandontdare

just back from dentist - despite the anaesthetic, it was very painful as he scraped out the remains of the root, but the worst thing is, he's put me on antibiotics and told me not to drink! I've told him I'm having a day off (or rather 'on') at Xmas.

At least I've got a temporary crown so i don't look like a tramp, but it's a bit wonky which means when I bite together my lower teeth catch the temporary crown first, which at the moment is very sore - hopefully that will die down a bit.

EDIT - having read Ardath's post however, I'll put up with a bit of toothache. You have my sympathies

TordelBack

Quote from: Ardath Bey on 22 December, 2014, 02:00:26 PM
Starting my Christmas vacation with a trip to my attorney to iron out the final details of my divorce.

Ouch, that is pretty crappy.

Skullmo

Wanted to listen to Taylor Swift on Spotify, and then remembered she had taken all her songs off!

Just to put all your issues in perspective!

>:(

It's a joke. I was joking.

Skullmo

Quote from: TordelBack on 22 December, 2014, 03:10:16 PM

Ouch, that is pretty crappy.

:-(

Hopefully next Christmas will be a lot better!
It's a joke. I was joking.

von Boom

That is terrible. All the best.

The Legendary Shark

Hope your poorly tooth doesn't give you too much gyp over the festive period, DDD.
Best wishes to you also, AB.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Grugz

my  daughter has got a stinking cold and cough with a high temp 3 days before xmas  :(

and I'm having a bugger of a time getting my xbox to work after I got a 120gb hdd to replace the inadequate 20gb one ,just int  middle of formatting it to see if that works.
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

ZenArcade

Make the most of this Grugz, one day you'll look back fondly on times such as these. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Grugz

I just wish the lass would stop growing shes 9 but in teenager size clothes ,she wants to be a vet but a career in the harlem globetrotters could be another option.
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

Grugz

and the hard drive is corrupted according to xbox support so that's a trip into town after the sales...bugger.

Colin Zeal

I've just spent ten minutes trying to upload a photo to the 2000ad Facebook page. It's the toilet doors from a pub in Whitechapel that's papered with prog covers. They've probably seen it before and I can't remember the name. It's still bloody annoying though.