Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZenArcade

They're that for sure Grugz, an awful invasion of privicy but at least no financial harm done. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

The Legendary Shark

Backed on a bay at Morrison's distribution centre @ about 3pm. I was unloaded by ten-past but am still sat waiting here because fuck knows. Two frikkin' hours, Mr Morrison, is this how you like to spend your Sundays?
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Theblazeuk

Quote from: Rog69 on 01 March, 2015, 02:43:27 PM
My nine year old daughter went for a sleepover with one of her friends last night and they decided to give each other a makeover. They couldn't find any hair gel so they decided to use Vaseline instead.

Holy fuck, will this stuff ever come out?

Olive oil.

ZenArcade

Rog, google How to remove vaseline from your hair. The e how site seems to have a pretty simple to use 7 step process using handy products from around the house. Z

Grugz

I have to try and get a doc appointment tomorrow (wish me luck) since Thursday I have had pain all down my arm with a rash and the skin hurts to touch , basically I'm falling apart ,the joys of old age!
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

ZenArcade

Grugz

gedzundheit...

and now I googled that...are you bonkers? the legs are the only bits still working fine ;)
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Rog69

Quote from: ZenArcade on 01 March, 2015, 07:52:46 PM
Rog, google How to remove vaseline from your hair. The e how site seems to have a pretty simple to use 7 step process using handy products from around the house. Z

Thanks. I was all for shaving it off but I got overruled! We found something online that suggested using cornflower before shampooing. After around five washes it seems to be finally coming out.

The Legendary Shark

It could've been worse. My mother loves telling the story of how I, aged five, climbed into a barrel of tar. My clothes were cut off and I had to be washed in petrol!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

TordelBack

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 02 March, 2015, 07:43:25 AM
It could've been worse. My mother loves telling the story of how I, aged five, climbed into a barrel of tar. My clothes were cut off and I had to be washed in petrol!

I'm disappointed that this anecdote doesn't end with '...and then made stand in front of the fire to dry off'. It's health and safety gorn mad.

Fungus

Quote from: Tordelback on 02 March, 2015, 08:10:26 AM
Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 02 March, 2015, 07:43:25 AM

I'm disappointed that this anecdote doesn't end with '...and then made stand in front of the fire to dry off'. It's health and safety gorn mad.

These open barrels of tar seem to be everywhere! When will we ever learn?

Hawkmumbler

Was their any poultry plucking waste around by any chance, Sharky? :lol:

The Legendary Shark

Heh. I remember my mum telling dad to put his fag out while he was washing my face with a petrol-soaked flannel. No feathers, no, but I did have a chicken's foot at the time. There's no connection but it was fun to play with because pulling the tendons made it grasp and twitch.
Hmm - was my childood strange?
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Dandontdare

Isn't Vaseline petroleum based? Just try a match and, as Barry Scott would say, BANG and the grease is gone! (you just then need to convince her that bald is cool!)

ZenArcade

Yep DDD one of the main components of homemade Napam and a lit match in a domestic setting??  ;) Z