Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theblazeuk

The Legendary Shark

Thanks, everyone. Be lying if I said I wasn't a little apprehensive - but only a little. I'm pretty sure everything's going to turn out fine and if not, well, a certain few small press comics are going to become proper collector's items!

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

SuperSurfer

Bolt-01

The Legendary Shark

Just about to go in for my angiogram, after a very cheerful conversation with the angiogram man in which he explained all the ways it could go slightly, moderately or catastrophically wrong.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

TordelBack

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 31 January, 2018, 09:09:52 AM
Just about to go in for my angiogram, after a very cheerful conversation with the angiogram man in which he explained all the ways it could go slightly, moderately or catastrophically wrong.

If you ask me this saga has all the hallmarks of PJ Maybe.  Chances are Sharky's original heart is already in the Black Museum, and these are just more cyborg enhancements he's getting so that he can better bring down all states and rule participate as a leather-chap-ed dictator local community facilitator (while continuing to cut a murderous swathe through those who have slighted him).

The Legendary Shark

Heh, rumbled!

All done. An existing stent had closed up so it had to be re-opened and a new one fitted. Took a longer time than the last operation and was more uncomfortable but, hey, I'm still alive!

Thanks for your support, everyone - you're all brilliant!

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Jim_Campbell

Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

TordelBack

I suppose hearty congrats are in order for your continued survival, but I'm still keeping an eye out for any suspiciously pneumatic Hershey lookalikes in your company from now on...

:thumbsup:

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

von Boom

Grand news Sharky! Do you have to register as cyborg or non-human now? ;)

The Legendary Shark

I hope not - I'm already on enough registers as it is...

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Fungus

Quote from: von Boom on 31 January, 2018, 02:28:22 PM
Grand news Sharky! Do you have to register as cyborg or non-human now? ;)

Mr Ninety-Five Per Cent it is  :thumbsup: