Prog 1394 - Public Enemy

Started by Smiley, 12 June, 2004, 02:20:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smiley

Nice and moody cover.http://www.2000adonline.com/covers/2000ad/hires/1394.jpg">

Conexus

Nice cover- Howda get it so early?

The Amstor Computer

Wow! That's bloody great - far better than the last Low Life cover. Henry's really got MC-1 nailed, and it looks nice & threatening in that pic.

BTW - is it just me, or is Aimee Nixon remarkably hot, considering the smushed nose & the robo-arm?

**Dirty Frank grabs his coat**

Conexus

I don't find Aimee attractive, but maybe that's coz we're related (me surnames Nixon),or maybe because she's butt ugly

Max Kon

but frank, you just died... but i'm sure she liked you.

VampiraJen

but the whole point is that's she's ugly.  i mean imagine miss world on wally squad...it just wouldn't work...besides, she's been through a lot in 13 years, bound to have taken it's toll...like the skin head look.  

and for once the logo is obscured it a stylish way.

ahhh!  Noooo!  I was suppose to be pissed off!  new prog already??? piss off, i just got the last one.......:)

paulvonscott

Again, I'm probably not as enamoured of the contents as most people, but visually 2000AD has been looking wonderful lately from cover to end.

This is no exception, and I like those icons at the top as opposed to the text blurb (which do their job I know).

The cables look good along the top.  Basically I've seen some cracking covers on 2000AD lately, from the blue bill savage one onwards.  They seem to be setting scenes really well, and have backgrounds as opposed to some strangely empty space.

Anyway, nice stuff.

thrillpowerseeker

Agreed Paul..the covers this year have been exceptional..big up to Tharg the Omnipotent in his choices for cover artists

Queen Firey-Bou

agreed, thats excellent.

juve-3 thinks aimee is really horrible looking & her hair is manking. I think she is gorgeous ! all leggs & snarl, what a gal.

The Amstor Computer

"Legs & snarl" - spot-on description, Bou!