Main Menu

Prog drought!

Started by Leigh S, 11 October, 2020, 03:59:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IndigoPrime

Turns out mini-IP hadn't told me she'd got last week's Phoenix, so she's all up to date. Just me no. No Progs since 2309... Maybe tomorrow...

Barrington Boots

Post has been here and the drought continues.

Might just buy all three online.
You're a dark horse, Boots.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Barrington Boots on 20 December, 2022, 09:25:47 AM

Because of the issues with the post, Rebellion has made 2309 and 2310 available as free downloads for anyone and 2311 is a free download for postal subscribers.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Barrington Boots on 20 December, 2022, 09:25:47 AM
Post has been here and the drought continues.

Don't buy 2310 as I have a spare. If you hang fire I suspect I'll have a spare of 2311 soon. Pop me your address and I'll send you stuff.

Barrington Boots

That's a lovely offer Colin, thank you. Let me stick it out a bit longer and see if anything shows up before Christmas and I'd feel awful if you sent me one and then my sub rocked up a day later.
You're a dark horse, Boots.

Southstreeter

That's 2311 arrived today (Perth) but no 2310 yet. I'll hold out a bit longer I think. Did read the free digital versions last week, though. Be nice to get the Xmas prog this side of new year but I'm not hopeful.

Dandontdare

I have given up getting my sub restored as Rebellion are just ignoring my e-mails.

Wondering whether to renew it at all - 45 years is a good run, but they're just making it so hard to take my money and frankly I've had enough.

Tried to buy the last several week's worth (and the Xmas prog) at Forbiden Planet the other day - all they had was one leftover copy of 2290 from July.

Leigh S

Still nothing in the Birmingham Gap...

Grush

Christmas prog arrived yesterday but previous 2 still MIA. Not in any hurry really I expect they will turn up . Not too fussed about enemy earth or hope if I'm honest. New line up is very good

NapalmKev

I've had 2 copies of Prog 2310 turn up. If anyone needs this issue let me know and you can have the spare copy for free!

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

IndigoPrime

Have all the folks with two asked for replacements? Two more days and that's it before Christmas...

Darren Stephens

Not seen the last 3 progs yet. Portsmouth, UK.
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

The Enigmatic Dr X

No 2010, 2011 or 2012 for me.

I will happily take a spare 2011 if one is going.

I bought 2010 in FP.
Lock up your spoons!

NapalmKev

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 20 December, 2022, 05:44:06 PM
Have all the folks with two asked for replacements?

I haven't requested any replacement, two just happened to arrive together both of which were addressed to me. Bizarre!

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

moly

Posts on my local Facebook group from postal workers confirming the have been told not to deliver letter post and only deliver parcels, not a surprise in the last month