Main Menu

Prog drought!

Started by Leigh S, 11 October, 2020, 03:59:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrington Boots

2311 dropped this morning. No 2310 or 2312 but there's hope!

You're a dark horse, Boots.

Magnetica

Still not got the last three Progs. Have finally decided to message Rebellion.

M.I.K.

Prog 2312 and Megazine 451 just showed up here - still no prog 2010 yet.

Magnetica

Just spoke to Simon at Rebellion and they are aware of the issues and will sort it all out if we've not got our Progs by 4th Jan. I'm happy to wait till then. It's not their fault.

Daveycandlish

Had nothing for weeks. Hopefully we'll get a free download version for the Christmas issue as we did for the previous two.
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Leigh S

Nothing in Brum again, but sensible approach from REbellion to wait til the New Year.

Magnetica

Quote from: Daveycandlish on 21 December, 2022, 01:25:01 PM
Had nothing for weeks. Hopefully we'll get a free download version for the Christmas issue as we did for the previous two.

Yes Simon said they were doing that.

moly

Postie just turned up with 2310 and 2311 and two weeks of post so will look forward to the Christmas issue in the new year

IndigoPrime

No post at all today, bar a registered letter. So one more post day and then that's it until the 28th. Bah. (I know I have the digital Progs, but I do like my paper...)

Still: fingers crossed for something tomorrow. Good to know the comic is arriving elsewhere.

Beaker

Not had 2310 2311 or 2312 here in Brum yet. Had a card from my Sister yesterday posted three weeks ago! Our postie will have a hernia come the New Year.
"I've got 'em.....I just ain't scratching!'

Leigh S

Hd the digital Xmas Prog email - cheers, Tharg - good to see that they arelooking into the Zragian influence that's holding everything up!

Barrington Boots

2310 now here also in Worcestershire. Hope my fellow Squaxx are also seeing Progs on their doormats.

Very much appreciate the digital Prog release to subscribers as well - knowing if I crack and can't wait I can always read it on my laptop is really helpful.
You're a dark horse, Boots.

IndigoPrime

No post yesterday. No post today. There are mail staff around the town – just seemingly not here, bar one guy in a van. Oh well. Hopefully next week, then. (I'm still, very stubbornly, holding off reading on the iPad.)

The Monarch

2310 finally here no sign of the others so my threat of not seeing either christmas prog or christmas meg til jan seems more likely

IndigoPrime

Just heard a big thud thud thud downstairs. Mini-G's Christmas Phoenix and... three Progs and a Meg (just – the Meg bag was open, but the Meg was somehow still inside) . A Happy Christmas delivered by Royal Mail here. I hope everyone else gets their Progs shortly.