Main Menu

Okay! Pages 4 5 and 6 of my script! No more though!

Started by Thread Zero, 10 May, 2002, 03:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thread Zero

No more or I will get in trouble!

EXT. GLENN MILLER BLOCK - DAY
From a high tech binocular's pov (point of view), a mega roadliner on a megway. The vehicle is huge with company name on it. Called - "Dependable Inc. You can rely on us!"

Pan up on a high block. Show name of block on side. Onto a wide balcony overlooking the magnificent city.

Onto a MAN standing on balcony with a helmet obscuring much of his face. He's holding the binoculars to his eyes, watching the roadliner's journey.

He lowers his arm and looks to three other MEN also wearing helmets. They are dressed like him, in leather padded clothing. He nods at the men.

In their hands they hold a small joystick with a lead connected to a rocket pack on their backs. They activate the joystick control and the men blast off from balcony into the sky.

EXT. SAL'S SALOON - SHOPLEX - DAY
Establishing shot of a shoplex selling automobiles.

INT. SAL'S SALOON - DAY
A large store full of brand new two seater roadsters, four and six seater saloons etc. Very expensive range of vehicles. Punters are looking at vehicles.

A SALES ASSISTANT is showing a potential BUYER (male) around. The potential buyer looks fairly smart. He looks at a particularly fine saloon.

MAN
(shaking head)
No, it's just not right.

SALES ASSISTANT
(pointing to another car)
How about the blue sir. Very much in vogue this year. Notice the anti grav unit too. All inclusive with the price I might add.

MAN
Mmm.

SALES ASSISTANT
(sighs in mild irritation)
Let's start again then, shall we?

EXT. SKY - DAY
The four jetpackers flying though the city avoiding flying hover vehicles. They weave in between the towering city blocks.

EXT. BUSBY BERKELEY MEGWAY - DAY
The roadliner races along through the complicated network of megaways. Roadliner passes a sign reading - "Slow driving prohibited. Keep to your lane."

The four jetpackers see the roadliner and swoop down towards it. They power down their jetpack engines, turn on their retros and land on roadliner's roof.

In a roadster  in a lane opposite, a family. MOM, DAD (driving) and in the back, their ten year old son, CHUCK. He's sucking on some sweets. He looks out of the window and watches the masked men land on roadliner.

CHUCK
Hey look, flying men!

MOM
Oh do be quiet Chuck!

DAD
Where that boy gets his imagination from I will never know.

MOM
Yes dear.

The men crouch on roadliner roof, then slowly approach the front of the truck. Boy in the roadster continues to look on.

INT. ROADLINER CABIN - DAY
A male TRUCKER in 40's in company uniform. Next to him a small ROBOT, friendly in design. The robot's name is Charlie, typed on his front casing. The roadliner's radio is on quietly.

TRUCKER
Sure don't make 'em like they used to.

ROBOT
Nope.

TRUCKER
Back in my time we had real music. Something you could dance to.

ROBOT
Yep.

TRUCKER
The music in the year 2101 was sensational. Not this modern garbage.

ROBOT
I wasn't built then sir.

TRUCKER
Mmm, guess not.

The men climb down either side of the vehicle, holding on tight. The lead jetpacker (named #1) takes out a menacing gun. Jetpackers#2 and #3 also draw weapons.

TRUCKER (CONT'D)
Ever heard of Elvis, Charlie?

ROBOT
You mean Elvis the War droid, from sector 14's robot championship? He's my idol.

TRUCKER
Not quite.

Jetpacker#1 leans across and shoots the plas-glass door window next to Charlie. It smashes apart.

ROBOT
Sir, intruder! Switching to defense mode!

Charlie tries to protect his master by hitting out at the assailant but jetpacker#1 fires his gun. The robot takes a direct hit and is short circuited.

TRUCKER
Charlie! No!

Jetpacker#1 opens the door from the inside handle and enters. He points gun directly at the trucker.

JETPACKER#1
Drive.

Rest will be up on the fan site i hope!
scojo

Wood

"No more"

Thank You. Oh, God, thank you...

:p

Thread Zero

Actually if you do read it all, you may see the odd line where the full stop appears on the next line.

Cos I pressed space too early. And for some reason the first mention of The Cursed Earth is The Curse Earth.

Could have sworn that typo wasn't there before...

When I post my second script, I will make sure all the spaces are done when I stretch the email.
You see the script should really be read in 'finaldraft' format. That way you get all the dialogue in the middle of the page and all the correct spaces.

scojo the complete bore

plastikman

I'm still enjoying it...looking forward to the rest.

plastichman.