Main Menu

The Political Thread

Started by The Legendary Shark, 09 April, 2010, 03:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZenArcade

Well that's the vote cast. Always enjoy voting. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Banners

What's that second choice column all about?

Hawkmumbler

Sorry guys, but i've experienced way to many instances if straught people claiming to be allys to the LGBT community only to make themselves look eligable for a sainthood from soneone. I know not all straight folk are like that, I shouldn't have to point tat out, i'm just sick of the (more than you think) arse holes who think where a fad that needs pandering to rather than being treated as humans.

Frank

FIVE MORE YEARS! Thank fuck nobody needs to stay up all night to find out the result anymore.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Quote from: Hawkmonger on 07 May, 2015, 06:30:34 PM
Sorry guys, but i've experienced way to many instances if straught people claiming to be allys to the LGBT community only to make themselves look eligable for a sainthood from soneone. I know not all straight folk are like that, I shouldn't have to point tat out, i'm just sick of the (more than you think) arse holes who think where a fad that needs pandering to rather than being treated as humans.

OK, so could you please explain how denying someone's opinion on a subject based on their gender and sexuality is treating them like Human Beings?
You may quote me on that.

Steve Green

Quote from: Butch on 07 May, 2015, 10:11:51 PM

FIVE MORE YEARS! Thank fuck nobody needs to stay up all night to find out the result anymore.

Depressing as fuck.

Jim_Campbell

So it's going to be Tories plus LibDems plus maybe a bit of DUP and/or UKIP for insurance.

Fuck. I mean just FUCK.

If this the country the people want, it's not the country I want.

Jesus.

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

8-Ball

Well that's that then. Scotland is officially out of the United Kingdom. I'd like to take this opportunity to say a big cheerio to all my English, Welsh and Northern Irish chums. It's been a fun few centuries. Shame that it had to end this way. Good luck with those Tories.
Whatever happened to Rico, Dolman and Cadet Paris? I'm sooo out of the loop.

Colin YNWA

Well that's just beyond depressing. I'm shocked, which seems to be the general feeling.

Off to bed in the hope some magic fairies do something overnight which seems about our best hope right now...

JPMaybe

Jesus fuck. This must be how my parents felt for all of the eighties.
Quote from: Butch on 17 January, 2015, 04:47:33 PM
Judge Death is a serial killer who got turned into a zombie when he met two witches in the woods one day...Judge Death is his real name.
-Butch on Judge Death's powers of helmet generation

Definitely Not Mister Pops

You may quote me on that.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: JPMaybe on 07 May, 2015, 10:20:28 PM
Jesus fuck. This must be how my parents felt for all of the eighties.

2000AD thrives in such conditions.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

ZenArcade

Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead