Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

willthemightyW

My girlfriend's in hospital again, due to an eating disorder everyone thought she was getting over. :/
They say you need to spend money to make money, well I've never made any money so by that logic I've never spent any.

TordelBack

That's absolutely shit, Will.  There's no-one quite as good as the people you care about for keeping you in the dark about mental health issues, as I'm sure many of us here can testify - it's simply part of the problem.  These things seldom resolve themselves as neatly as we might hope, the trick (if there is one) is to keep soldiering on forwards and put setbacks and reversals behind you rather than dwelling on them. 

Zarjazzer

Sad news willthemightyW I hope she recovers swiftly.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

willthemightyW

Thanks guys. I thought it strange, seeing as how she has been putting on weight, and eating meals with me, and the doctor has said she has been eating pretty much as he instructed, so they think what happened today (I was at work when it happened, but she collapsed) was maybe due to the damage done before hand. Though she is recovering her body is still weak, and she's vegetarian as well so the doctor said it might take her even longer :/ She is however, in remarkably high spirits, as she's been told she's not really doing too much wrong at the moment, it's just that recovery is taking it's time. So yeah, it sucks, but I guess that's the best news to come out of the situation.
They say you need to spend money to make money, well I've never made any money so by that logic I've never spent any.

Sideshow Bob

Best wishes anyway, Mate...
Hope all turns out for the best , for both of you,
Cheers
" This is absolutely NO PLACE for a lover of Food, Fine Wine and the Librettos of RODGERS and HAMMERSTEIN "......Devlin Waugh.

My Comic Art Fans Gallery :  http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=91890

staticgirl

Ah that's a bit more positive. Good luck to your girlfriend, Will. Having experienced a milder form of eating disorder in my late teens I remember how long it took to get back to 'normal' and I've never quite managed a particularly healthy attitude towards eating since. It's a big struggle so she's a real fighter..

Cyberleader2000

Warning I going to vent there may be swering.

Life Spugs because I got ripped off I pre-ordered a figure for £30 was very happy untill the shop turned round and said that I had to pay for £14 EMS and they would not let me opt for SAL as it was not as safe for a expensive item like this I was not happy but paid it any way then the real problom begun the Twats at ParcelFarce saw that customs had miss chargeing me customs fees so they handed the parcel back and got fees added then had the cheek to tell me the total bill is £20.78 so I asked them how much of that was there handeling fee turns out its £13.50 and here is the reason they change that much because I'm using a more expensive shipping opchion they need to change me more can some one explain why they charge a biger handeling fee when I had already paid more for expensive shipping.  >:(
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

strontium71

Say again - all after 'Warning...'

...because I hate you.

COMMANDO FORCES

I would write to my MP and leave it with them.

Cyberleader2000

Life Spugs because none of the midile man ordering survises I uses only the one I hate are offering to get this item for customers http://www.toeihero.net/shopping/product_info.php?products_id=982
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

COMMANDO FORCES

That is absolutely disgraceful >:(

Cyberleader2000

I was not focused at collage today thanks to my sodding cold and whilst using a craft knife I in-bedded it deep into my thumb and now I cant uses my thumb  >:(
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

I, Cosh

Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 21 October, 2013, 08:14:48 PM
I was not focused at collage today thanks to my sodding cold and whilst using a craft knife I in-bedded it deep into my thumb and now I cant uses my thumb  >:(
Yes, it's really affected you're typing.
We never really die.

Modern Panther

Aaaarrgghhh!....the temptation!

COMMANDO FORCES

It seems like Blockbusters is about to go into administration, again!