Spoilers > Prog

Prog 2287: Grinders Keepers!

<< < (15/15)

Tiplodocus:

--- Quote from: Leigh S on 21 June, 2022, 10:40:00 PM ---And I have no objection to the Regened - I do think that it is a very odd look though - like if CBBC had a day every month that showed some softcore.

OK - not EXACTLY like that, and yeah there are reasons why it happens and might seem perfectly normal, but take  a step back from that and really, does the Prog need that day a month of softcore? 

--- End quote ---

C-Boobies?

Proudhuff:
Now this Dredd could easily been in the Regened issue and ticked all the boxes.

Colin YNWA:

--- Quote from: IndigoPrime on 23 June, 2022, 07:31:50 PM ---Wolfie: you mention No Country, which is back next week. Do you know when the original ran? Mini-IP swears she read it, but I thought it was before her Phoenix time. (She clearly knows something about it, but couldn’t clearly explain the premise to me, just some of the smaller details.)

--- End quote ---

Meant to check this struggles to find it THEN when starting to sort the Boys issues this afternoon stumbled across the last issue in 382. So it ran for like 15 weeks so at a guess 367ish to 382 is the original run. I will be able to confirm when we get further through the big sort...

Proudhuff:
Not sure where I imagined this from, but isn't it the case now that Rebellion makes its bucks from the collected reprints in GN form? The regened stories in GNs would be opening up a whole new audience rather that the diminishing returns from sell Old Dredd in new jackets. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version